zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

omg they really just did that, i was fine with my boo not getting action but nooo let take shirts off but not before some killer seductive acting, thank god it ended before i broke everything in my room

Killing yourself in the gym & exercise only to discover that not only you're not losing weight, but gained another kilo. Fuck that shit! >.<

gotta eat right too

Killing yourself in the gym & exercise only to discover that not only you're not losing weight, but gained another kilo. Fuck that shit! >.<

I've heard that's normal for some people. You gain a little weight, then start losing weight. 

I don't remember why... Maybe it's your body trying to adjust to the sudden exercise?

Keep it up, though! That's great you're taking care of yourself.

You've motivated me to get back into running!

I know that.

also are you putting on muscle? 

I've heard that's normal for some people. You gain a little weight, then start losing weight. 

I don't remember why... Maybe it's your body trying to adjust to the sudden exercise?

Keep it up, though! That's great you're taking care of yourself.

You've motivated me to get back into running!

Thanks :) I guess I'm still not doing it long enough to see results. Maybe I should cut down on store made foods...

also are you putting on muscle? 

I can't say I've put much muscle yet, although I do weight exercise and stuff. I probably should build myself a consistent exercise plan, apart from what I do at the gym and walking.

I Really need someone or anyone pretty much anyone..Im sooo~ Alone will somebody tell me whats wrong with me...anybody~ anybody~ anybodyyyyyyY~ ANYBODY~ OH GRET GLOB IN THE SKY TELL ME WHY

-Ice King (2013)

Lana Del Rey is fantastic and Born to Die is a massive masterpiece. What an album. And Carmen is the best. I bet my neighbours hate both me, Carmen and Lana Del Rey by now.

napoleon-cool-dance-o.gif

Been feeling like spending my time with people isn't worth it.  Maybe I'm not spending it with the right people...

They aren't worth your time.

#blackdollsfunfacts  Red rum maybe the heaviest Lycaon song but Anima is the one with the most power.

When dancing sexy alone or in private company the best thing to wear is short rectangular underwear and a shirt that kinda tight and comes right over the pants. This way it's super tease rather than just underwear and bra or no bra. Also their is something cute/hot about the shirtxpants, maybe its the illusion that you have nothing on under.

disclaimer: may or may not complement you thighs

When dancing sexy alone or in private company the best thing to wear is short rectangular underwear and a shirt that kinda tight and comes right over the pants. This way it's super tease rather than just underwear and bra or no bra. Also their is something cute/hot about the shirtxpants, maybe its the illusion that you have nothing on under.

disclaimer: may or may not complement you thighs

As male I have to admit that sounds pretty nice and cute.

Experienced the joy of petty revenge today :wan-37: 

Today my school had our class officer elections, and though I don't particularly care about such things I decided to vote against a person I very strongly dislike for various reasons, just out of quiet spite. As luck had it, said person asked me if I was going to vote for them later on in the day.

"nope." I replied.

"Aww come on, how long have you known me?" He whines.

"A long time. But I've known [other candidates name] just as long."

"Well, I've done you favors..." He sputters. The statement shocks me, seeing as the only interaction I've had with him over the past several years in which he was at least somewhat friendly was when he attempted to tell me some disgusting holocaust joke. He's a rude person. 

So I ask him what favors exactly he's done for me. After hemming and hawing for several minutes he says "Well one time in middle school you knocked me into the goal during soccer and then the other team scored on us."

"How is that a favor?? And I don't even remember this anyway."

"Well I rEMEMBER IT AND IT STILL BOTHERS ME TO THIS DAY D:" He says aggressively.

"Welp, everyone makes mistakes, soooo sorry I traumatized you during middle school soccer." (FYI, our team sucked so bad we only won a single game in two years. If this actually happened it didn't make any difference ultimately lol.)

He literally broods for several minutes more before finally saying, "You're going to vote for [other candidates name], aren't you?"

"I already did :D" at this point I was unable to hold back my laughter.

He got another negative response when he asked the kid behind me, and the disappointment was a beautiful thing to witness. 

This is probably a lot funnier if you actually know this person but yeah, I felt like sharing xD