zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Netflix: House 8.5, 8.0 (9.0 when its good and your in the mood), torchwood 6.5. finally done or caught up with them. 11th doctor => 12th docter (not including war), the best companion Martha jones, the best charater the master. the master and the docter might have inspired sherlock and jim  

I've noticed that two of the members of Suck a Stew Dry have been randomly translating some of their own tweets into English recently. Nothing related to music of course, just gems like this:

23uar1w.jpg

28knet.jpg

I translated a bunch of their stuff into English and romaji in the past few months, including some of Fuse's tweets about his other band, and I wonder if they saw it. Especially since Shinoyama always talks about how much he loves ego searching and there's not much about the individual members online in English...

so i guess you can say me and Lycaon have a open relationship where we always come back to each other. 

I really need to start on these 3 final thingies. but i keep running away to chill. #noSelfControl

not sure if i learn anything from A. next top model, but took some good interesting pics today  in my shoot today.

I need to have my wisdom teeth pulled (or rather sliced out) today and I am so looking forward to jumping off a cliff because of it.

teabags are better than gauze

Of course I decide to start watching Orange Is The New Black when I have schoolwork and tests piling up like crazy. What else would I do; actually study, get work done, and sequester myself from television, like a good student? pffft!