zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I googled 'black tongue' on images, and omg.  Don't.  xD

meh the images were not omg gross. but strange no band pic.

people should not judge on someones English. also with saying, learn English better. 100% because you don't know if that person has an disability for learning languages. Because if someone has, their language skill will be never perfect. Even if they write in their own language.  They always need someone who will check their language. And since its impossible to have someone who always checks what you write.

People those who have no difficulty in language should simply shut up, and being the helping hand. and not tell the person "you English suck, learn it!".

No be kind and help that person. and simply ask if you don't understand something. before getting upset or mad or whatever. 

Because I also can be mad at you, because you can write such perfect English... Then I'm even willing to ask you to learn my language until you really can write it perfect. which would you take also a long time or maybe even impossible for you to master my language. 

o_o

so thats out.. feel much better now :D

Mac OS X Snow Leopard is slow at times, and there's so much stuff that's not supported by it, but damnit I'm kind of having a nostalgia trip right now!

Someone asked me if I've Ebola because I went thru the town with a mask... (are you serious??)
lol nope I don't, I simply love to scare/confuse people :X

10173717_868698436503604_648851990326036 

im tired as hell but today's not so bad

Where are all my chapsticks when I really need them? I just keep buying one chapstick after another because I keep losing them in my gazillion different purses.

That's me with lighters.

Where are all my chapsticks when I really need them? I just keep buying one chapstick after another because I keep losing them in my gazillion different purses.

That's me and then when I find one, it's all melted :(

so far Super junor M - swing is the only song in which the original choreography hasn't been shat on by a yt cover. sidenote: them vocals doe

I don't know what to get with the 1.900 CDJapan points I have. They're not available for that long anymore, ugh.

Please give them to me, I know a lot of things I'd buy with them :3

I don't get how I always manage to wholeheartedly dislike bands that are popular and considered revolutionary and amazing.

Same.

I just don't think that hyped bands are good? It's not to be rebellious or something and stand out from a generalized crowd, but whenever I listened to popular bands like the GazettE, SuG, Alice Nince, and a whole bunch of other similar names, I just get a distant feeling and grow bored with how they sound so much the same to me. 

I'm getting sooooo tired of the freaking forced autocorrect on Last FM ruining all the unicode tags. Wish VK fans could get together and come up with something to tag these bands with like how Cmusic fans tag Chinese groups with the same name as other artists with the characters for "band", whether simplified or traditional.  There's gotta be something dammit because obviously Last FM isn't going to fix this.

Can I just date music please???

I feel like going insane after listening to [tereko] My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND (so thankful to hariwenjiyu)

so much beauty at once, these guys are killing me (♡x♡)