zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I've been in a lot of long distance relationships in my life...but why does this one take so much out of me?

is it because I know she's so close to being here with me or what? Idfk but i hate it.

"I believe in living, making mistakes, no excuses, just moving forward while appreciating the past experiences that got you to where you are. As long as you are learning you are loving.... What you choose to do with that love is up to you."

the fact that you hate a band soo much YET you reblogged gifs and pictures  of them...  don't BS i know you listen to them behind the computer screen -___-

Guest MollyMouse

It's hella weird when you see someone that looks like you and your friend had a baby , yet that person is older than you •_•

i really cannot stay objective

I haven't heard of a serbian person that has managed to do something with their life the fair way within the last 10 years without escaping from this damned country. we'll either get up and make a revolution, or we'll let the motherfuckers buttrape us until we starve to death. i really need to get out of here, and even that is so damn hard to do...

it's the time to bite my tongue and get into fighting for my own damn life, even if i have to leave those i love behind. 

You guys should post your perspective of your countries in a thread if you haven't already. I want to know more about it.

My random thought:

I had memories of my dog I found on the street when I was a kid. There was a thunder storm this morning, and I remembered how when there was thunder she would get scared and jump into my bed with me and lie right in front of my face crying. I miss her.

i might do it once i'm in a better mood, as i'm taught to say nothing if i have nothing nice to say...

we can do it, nostalgia <3

and i'm really sorry about your dog :( 

I had memories of my dog I found on the street when I was a kid. There was a thunder storm this morning, and I remembered how when there was thunder she would get scared and jump into my bed with me and lie right in front of my face crying. I miss her.

That made me feel so sad.

I've always wanted a pet but I don't think I'll be able to take it when it dies. I remember vaguely that when I was really young (maybe 7 years old?) I kept a few mice as pets and unintentionally drowned one of them. That memory has haunted me ever since and until I can finally come to terms with this "scar" (assuming I do) I doubt I'll ever be able to own another pet. This probably sound like a joke to most of you, but well... omg I'm getting outta here now before I embarrass myself further..

instead of Lycaon doing brutal technical deathcore it sound be downtemp deathcore instead, this way yuuki can hold his screams making it more brutal-ish hmmmmmm. anyway if they did either I would be ready to let them go. :shoot:

Pami。 (ぱみ。), ex-vocalist of Syndrome and zechs, will start his new band Neologic. Their concept is “New Entertainment Orgamoze Logic”, and their self-described sound is “electro, emo, and screamo loud band”.

giphy.gif

zero > mana-sama.

why am i so dependent on Lycaon? its like bondage with em

Get help.

i should, but they are good to me. plus i think it's what the universe wants, like i was getting close to grieva then whoop Dahlia gets shared. also kinda wondered what they would sound like like with metal again then bam, ドグラマグラ,  Akujo no Hohoemi and part of Dorei to Kubiwa.

but i do have  breaks