zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

My eyes are completely destroyed and it scares me.

Ever since my brother had accidentally flushed my contacts through

the sink (which has been about 1,5 month ago), I’ve had three new pairs,

and through all I saw double.

Now with this pair I have, my right eye is crossing towards the

center and literally am I going cross-eyed with this one. It doesn’t

fade until about thirty minutes after I put on my glasses and now even

through them am I experiencing a severe change in my vision.

I’m experiencing headaches, just downright anxiety because my

eyesight is rapidly decreasing, and I don’t know what to do because with

every pair of contacts I seem to get, it seems to get even worse.

Maybe you should stop using contacts? That sounds serious :(

Maybe you should stop using contacts? That sounds serious :(

I've never experienced anything like this before with any of my previous sets of contacts.

Anyhow, the problem seems solved now. Because I had been wearing my glasses for this long my eye-sight decreased by two points, which was why with the new contacts the strength was just unbearable and my eyes couldn't accustom to it. They gave me a temporary pair of contacts that correspond with the strength of my old pair of glasses, and now everything is working fine. I'll just have to wait until I get my fixed contacts and see what happens then. 

I've never experienced anything like this before with any of my previous sets of contacts.

Anyhow, the problem seems solved now. Because I had been wearing my glasses for this long my eye-sight decreased by two points, which was why with the new contacts the strength was just unbearable and my eyes couldn't accustom to it. They gave me a temporary pair of contacts that correspond with the strength of my old pair of glasses, and now everything is working fine. I'll just have to wait until I get my fixed contacts and see what happens then. 

Hope that helps. I have glasses too and my eyesight has for some reason improved on one eye but weakened on the other, lol. But I wouldn't consider using contacts. I need glasses more for longer distances anyway.

Guest mitsubana

feels lonely and knows no one cares...

It has just finally been hitting me lately that I am really balding. I mean, I have know that my hair has been thinning for the last 2-3 years or so, but I feel like as of the last few months, things have gotten really bad...it make me incredibly sad :(

I need to figure out a new hair style that work with this, because I feel like the way I have it currently really highlights my inadequacies...

I just wonder why people have so much hair on top of their head and nowhere near as many anywhere else on the body....

Im starting to feel like im never gonna get a job. or that im forever going to be this lazy piece of crap that I am now and never get anything done.

I hate life sometimes.

Wandering around in a city I've never been before... All by myself. Hardly friends around to go and say hi to, no family around to go and have dinner with.

And you know what the funniest part it? It just feels like home. There's no difference.

A friend of mine just got engaged. And I just feel like I don't care instead of being happy for her. Sounds like a soap opera doesn't it?

I kinda know how you feel. My sister got engaged last week and on the outside I'm all "oohhhh congraaats!!," but on the inside...

look-at-all-the-fucks-i-dont-give-theyre

I kinda know how you feel. My sister got engaged last week and on the outside I'm all "oohhhh congraaats!!," but on the inside...

look-at-all-the-fucks-i-dont-give-theyre

I can relate to this. Cuz I hate my sister. Even as kids we have never got on, shes  probably about 29 or 30 and im 28. we should have been pretty close given the fact we were born less than 2yrs apart but she has severe problems with her ego due to being spoilt for most of her life by dad, 

She now works in Japan or Hong Kong as an English teacher but every time she comes home she makes it her job to let everyone know how much better she is than everyone else so I dont waste my time talking to her.

Dad is heartbroken we dont get on and its even bought him to tears and Ive probably seen him cry like 3 times in my entire life.

Of course I did the best thing a son could do and said it was a problem he created and its something he has to come to terms with, As kids he was always gifting her stuff, hi-fi's, computers, mini-disc players - anything she wanted she could have. ME on the other hand the answer was always no. I had to go out, get a job and earn money to buy things that I wanted. So I have no sympathy because his future 'retirement fund' failed him, My sisters not just a bitch to me, shes like that to him too and hes one of her biggest backers/supporters, He put her through school, uni and payed for any extra schooling or classes she needed to get where she is to day and shes so disrespectful to him it makes my blood boil.

I might not care about my family but at least im not a disrespectful brat. I like watching my dad suffer but i dont gloat about it even in private. 

But all this is amusing to me, because when I was younger, i was always seen as the problem child - got into fights, had bad grades and im shitty with jobs but at the end of the day I dont go around thinking about how im above everyone else and getting a hard-on over it like my sister does and it her ego is a trait my parents hate the most in her.

but I dont tolerate her BS - when shes home she knows to stay out of my way. I might not have the greatest job compared to her but at least its a job none the less and Im earning money to pay off some of the bills and keep the parents happy while rent is just beyond what my salary is capable of.

Looking at mens hair styles and came across this...

2006-men-spikes.jpg

This dudes hair style would get me so much pussy if i had it but my hair is too thick and wiry to be like this and I cant afford all the hair treatments to make it look similar :(