zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

i hate it when you look at a word for so long it stops becoming a word and it just becomes sth weird

wow... holy eff at what I stumbled on. more shit to pile on hating... you fucking two-timer, such nerve........!!

LIPHLICH's Kuga keeps reposting Kiyoharu's messages on Twitter XD this is very amusing, I've always known he's a hardcore fanboy!

So I just found out that the band Rec-Lens, which said they were "disbanding" a while ago, basically just un-visualized themselves and reformed immediately as... Rec-Lens, a non-visual band. Lol wut.

why is it when a girl compliments another girl some like to react as though the other has sarcastically insulted them in disguise... so I thought your outfit looked nice.. no need to be a bitch towards me about it.

co-worker gave birth to twins, ex-coworker a new parent as well...a different ex-coworker pregnant with her second child, 2 acquaintances are also new parents... four friends became engaged, 3 are planning to soon, 1 told me they are planning to pop the question, and another *just announced she's pregnant....overwhelmed @_@

because i'm listening to cinema staff right now it makes me think of meeting them last year after their live.....oh god, yohei remembered me   :lolita_sad:

after so many searches in the internet, i finally found GRAND SLAM 's SONG FOR YOU single cover photo at auctions.yahoo.co.jp the other photo of it that i had was very small that it appears blurred in my NOKIA C3 music player

it's quite obvious from reading this thread which users like to vent out their feelings into the large void of the internet

still frustrated about YAHOO MAIL 's security question "where did you spent your honeymoon?" since few months ago. i did not set that up and i found similar cases.

still frustrated about YAHOO MAIL 's security question "where did you spent your honeymoon?" since few months ago. i did not set that up and i found similar cases.

I had that with Paypal once. They asked me this security question while I never set that question! They asked for my favourite restaurant or something, lol.

i think people only hate yohio is because he's not asain... i mean think about it..lol

he's different soo people need to deal with it :/

(okay i didn't want to start anything this is  just a opinion <.<) 

A candystore delivery comapny. Something like Dominoes, but they would deliver candy instead. Was craving some Skittles, but felt lazy to go to the store.

ok...how about...two slices of bread. or 1 roll. I thought about this because one of my jobs, I work at a grocery store. For lunch, my co-workers usually go to the deli and get a couple slices of meat and cheese for a sandwich and then have to buy a WHOLE thing of bread. What if they could just purchase 2 slices for like 25cent or something?

now i need a new ipod...maybe a...64gb one.. it's 400 dollars... i don't think that's bad..

still alot of money..but i do need one :l my zune is still broken..