Sign in to follow this  
Champ213

Official Turntable.fm Thread

Just to let you know: there won't be a theme night this Saturday. We already had a theme decided but we didn't want the announcement to interfere with Panda's theme night, and afterwards we forgot about it, lol. We will announce it in time for next weekend though.

However, the room will be open for normal business of course, so we hope some people show up for a night of theme-less Dj'ing instead. ;)

That would be cool, though I think you and Zess would be prolly the only DJs, lol

In other news, you all need to get your fucking asses in the room! It's boring as hell when no one is there!

I wouldn't be opposed to a touhou night, but it probably should be done at a time when Zess can be more active, so he can moderate that night.

Anyway, I'm hereby announcing the next official MH turntable night:

Theme: Chillout night

Time: Saturday 17, 9pm GMT (Time Zone Cenverter)

Rules: Any country, any genre, as long as the music is relaxing, slow, down-tempo (so probably not absolutely any genre, but most genres will have some songs that fit the criteria.)

I wouldn't be opposed to a touhou night, but it probably should be done at a time when Zess can be more active, so he can moderate that night.

Anyway, I'm hereby announcing the next official MH turntable night:

Theme: Chillout night

Time: Saturday 17, 9pm GMT (Time Zone Cenverter)

Rules: Any country, any genre, as long as the music is relaxing, slow, down-tempo (so probably not absolutely any genre, but most genres will have some songs that fit the criteria.)

Aww fuck, I am gunna be at a party that night...And this was the theme night I was most looking forward to XD

I'll be up for a theme night whenever I get my internet back. They said they were working on it again so I wouldn't be opposed to next next weekend (ie. the 24th).

I'll keep the 24th in mind for a Touhou theme night then.

And Ito, that's too bad, but if that Thme Night is a success, we can repeat it another time.

I'll keep the 24th in mind for a Touhou theme night then.

And Ito, that's too bad, but if that Thme Night is a success, we can repeat it another time.

You know, when Touhou Theme Night comes up, I'll totally be there. Somehow.

Hmmm oh well

Wish there could be an experimental/avant-garde night sometimes :o

My body is pretty much ready for sum Devin...or Diablo Swing Orchestra.

...I suppose Boris is experimental too...?

Yeah, it was pretty cool. I think we had 7-8 people around during the high time, which isn't too bad for the room.

However TT was being awfully buggy for many, refusing to upload songs and shit. I had some major problems too, either because of TT or the proxy, or a combination of both, so I missed parts of the night. But once I finally got it loaded again, I stayed pretty long with Doe and Rarez Train. XD

Was there last night but said like 2 words and then died. I was busy trying to find out what the site was for and then I had to go do other things. Anyway next time I should be more active. As long as I can upload songs.

awesome.. this is the theme I've been waiting for!! We should see if we can get wind to join in? :D I guess I'm gonna be getting my shitz ready all this week XD!!

awesome.. this is the theme I've been waiting for!! We should see if we can get wind to join in? :D I guess I'm gonna be getting my shitz ready all this week XD!!

Very well. I leave the organisation up to you guys then. You can set the time, make the announcement etc. when and how you see fit.

I'll guess I'll drop by for the night but obviously I won't be able to contribute anything. XD

since D.L.S are going to be around, i'll try my best to be around as well :D

plus i wanna hear more touhou.

do i need to wear steam punk fashun tho? j/k :mrgreen:

Since the MH room is usually dead, and there are no other alternatives to play/hear good Japanese besides the (horrible) jpop room, I've teamed up with a fellow Japanese music lover and created a new Japanese music room called "Classy Japanese Music & More". In this room, you're free to play ANY kind of music as long as it's Japanese. However, we have some standards - we don't allow cheesy, plastic, sugary Jpop and vocaloid crap. "GOOD" music only! :star:

Join us!

http://turntable.fm/classy_japanese_music_more

Since the MH room is usually dead, and there are no other alternatives to play/hear good Japanese besides the (horrible) jpop room, I've teamed up with a fellow Japanese music lover and created a new Japanese music room called "Classy Japanese Music & More". In this room, you're free to play ANY kind of music as long as it's Japanese. However, we have some standards - we don't allow cheesy, plastic, sugary Jpop and vocaloid crap. "GOOD" music only! :star:

Join us!

http://turntable.fm/classy_japanese_music_more

If it's just the MH room v2.0 why not just play in the MH room? :(

Sign in to follow this