Sign in to follow this  
Champ213

Official Turntable.fm Thread

Umm yeah

I can't get in anymore due to some severe probs with switchy (my firewall claims that it located a trojan in it, wtf)

Enjoy yourselves without me then, folks!

OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED! WINTER / CHRISTMAS / HANNUKAH AVATARS UP! GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!

I am currently Rudolph:

fullfront.png

I don't know if they did this last time, but they special avatars for each level now, not just the first tier.

AKA, if you have 1000-9999 points, you get to be a gingerbread man or a pink bunny guy (presumably Ralphie from A Christmas Story?)

Could not connect to turntable. Please try again. If you still cannot connect, you might have a firewall blocking your connection.

This shit message pop up any god damn time

I think I have a nice idea for a turntable theme night: "Your favourite songs of 2011".

Usually I would scedule it for Saturday, but I'm kinda worried that many people have other plans that night, so how about Friday? Anyone interested?

Well, I guess I'm going to schedule the event for Friday, if the turnout is really poor we can still consider postponing it then. But it would make sense to hold it while it's still 2011. ;)

So did anyone go? I was idling in the room for roughly 3 hours from beginning, but except for Saku nobody turned up so I went to bed. Not sure if something happened after I left, but I'm guessing not much?

So I guess I'm rescheduling the event. How about next week Saturday?

I came in a little after halfway through and there were at least six or seven people in the room throughout the night. Not the biggest of turnouts but it wasn't a total flop. If we're going to do the theme night again I'd be up for it.

I see. So I guess people just came really late, because I was in the room for almost 3 hours after the official start and nobody was there. Due to the time difference I can't really stay as long as other people, so if things only pick up when it's late night here I'm out of luck I guess. I'm dependant on people turning up somewhat early to be able to join in.

But if the night took place as intended I guess there's no need to repeat it just because I wasn't there, unless there is a huge demand for a reschedule.

I wouldn't be opposed to hosting another doujin night this Friday. The last one kind of sucked since I had to leave on a transport halfway through. This time there's no one here so I should be able to stay the entire time. Anyone up for one?

I have been bad with TT scheduling, so won't promise anything.

Still looking up for schedule when there's one, and see if i can make it.

I'm there when i'm there :mrgreen:

C81 was this last week and a lot of the releases are just starting to make their way to the Internet. You guys know what that means right?

DOUJ(II)N NIGHT AT TURNTABLE THAT'S WHAT!

Time: Friday, January 6th, 9pm GMT (Use Time Zone Converter for your local time.)

Theme: Doujin Night II / C81 releases!

Place: http://turntable.fm/mhturntable

Bring any and all doujin music to play with you! (I pretty much have enough music to DJ solo for ~4 hours but having others there breaks up the monotony!)

The theme is winding down to a close tonight (I've been in the room for about 4 hours so...) but it was pretty successful. During the middle there weren't too many people in the room but a lot of music from different video games was played including but not limited to: project shrine maiden, legend of zelda, PixelJunk Monsters, sekaiju no meikyuu, my neighbor totoro, shinobi, pokemon, megami tensei, dynasty warriors, final fantasy, soul calibur, samurai warriors, streets of rage, ys, timesplitters and shin megami tensei. That's a lot more than I expected! Maybe next time there will be more people :D

Sign in to follow this