Sign in to follow this  
Champ213

Official Turntable.fm Thread

Anyone interested in another night on Saturday? I still have all those songs I uploaded for the 2011-night that I didn't get to play, lol.

It doesn't necessarily have to be a 2011-night again, I suppose I can just play them at an open-themed night as well.

LET'S HAVE A THE KIDDIE NIGHT EVERYONE! :'D

We'll play Kazoku and THE KIDDIE. And bands that everyone else was in. Like Givuss. And since Elvis Nine vox and Tora were with Yuudai in Givuss you can play Alice Nine too. Plust Elvis Nine is rad and the only good band on that Piisu and sumairu komupanii.

~Guilty Pleasures-Night~ needs to happen

YES. :'D And since I seem to listen openly to everyone else' guilty pleasures I totes can contribute. 8D

As long as no Drake, O.K.

lol, or any other rappers who have minimum talent and drown themselves in autotune. :urg:

Lil Wayne is ok because he at least has an interesting voice. :wink:

this is all a joke of course

^ We should keep a "completely talentless popular people" night. I've got a nice collection for that.

^ We should keep a "completely talentless popular people" night.

We're not going to have a Ke$ha night, sorry.

Seriously though, I'd come for a guilty pleasures night, but as I said, I'll be away from home for the next 5 days.

So how about Saturday, March 3rd as a date? Who would be interested?

Since fitear told me he would be free tonight after all.... anyone interested in holding the Guilty Pleasures night tonight? Or is it a bit short-noticed?

Sign in to follow this