Sign in to follow this  
Champ213

Official Turntable.fm Thread

I wanted to come, but I was away this weekend. :emo: Too bad, I already had some songs prepared.

Anyway, I think we have a theme for next night, but Mr. Cat will take care of that, so I guess he'll make the announcement too. :3

Yep, missed the last one because it was PAX weekend and sitting in my underwear being a greasy nerd at home is just not as cool as being a greasy nerd (although dressed) at a video game convention.

Not sure what my weekend plans are but I'll try and come to this theme night, although I don't know how much I may contribute since I don't think I have a lot of cover songs by Japanese bands (or vice versa). Maybe I'll just drink a lot and be obnoxious in the chat 8D

how about non japanese that covering japanese songs?

that also eligible? though there are not too many but there is some of them.

how about non japanese that covering japanese songs?

that also eligible? though there are not too many but there is some of them.

yeah, that's fine too ;3

jolly_roger_a1a.gifTHE RAREZ TRAIN UNOFFICIAL BOOTLEG NIGHTjolly_roger_a1a.gif

This Wednesday(September 7th) to celebrate National Threatened Species Day, I'll be taking over the turntable.fm room(until mods kick me out) and playing bootleg live recordings. These will mostly be new(and exclusive!) material from the past year or so... mostly VK stuff, but there might be a few indie bands to round it out. This will be going on from 6-9 PM Mountain Time(GMT -7) or possibly longer/shorter based on the turnout. This is something I've been wanting to do for a while, so please come and join me and hopefully enjoy some great music!

I uploaded a list of the bands I have bootlegs from here. If there are any bands you would really like to hear, let me know and I'll see what I can do :3

great! I think i'm having finals on wednesday, but ill try to make it.

also, nice list! I cant read the japanese symbols though, even after changing my browsers character encoding.

would band #5 happen to be …。【サイレンス】? if so i'd love to hear that, NightingeiL's bootleg, and the rest of the A bootleg that you were playing yesterday. :)

also, nice list! I cant read the japanese symbols though, even after changing my browsers character encoding.

would band #5 happen to be …。【サイレンス】? if so i'd love to hear that, NightingeiL's bootleg, and the rest of the A bootleg that you were playing yesterday. :)

Change it to Unicode not Shifit_JIS or the others.

Does this list work for you? And yea, that is …。【サイレンス】. I should be able to work those into the lineup. Oh and cali≠gari did play that song. I won't play the whole thing since its so long, but I'll clip that out for ya.

Does this list work for you? And yea, that is …。【サイレンス】. I should be able to work those into the lineup. Oh and cali≠gari did play that song. I won't play the whole thing since its so long, but I'll clip that out for ya.

ya this one worked. im only really interested in those three though + the one cali gari song :)

thanks train!

ya this one worked. im only really interested in those three though + the one cali gari song :)

thanks train!

Ahh great, well I got those all ready for ya then :P

Also just as a note, these won't be played in their "complete" forms. For sake of time and not boring people, I'm cutting out the MCs. For longer sets(30+ minutes), I'll probably just be playing a smaller excerpt unless otherwise noted in advance. With that being said, most of what I will be playing will be full sets, just without the MCs.

jolly_roger_a1a.gifTHE RAREZ TRAIN UNOFFICIAL BOOTLEG NIGHTjolly_roger_a1a.gif

This Wednesday(September 7th) to celebrate National Threatened Species Day, I'll be taking over the turntable.fm room(until mods kick me out) and playing bootleg live recordings. These will mostly be new(and exclusive!) material from the past year or so... mostly VK stuff, but there might be a few indie bands to round it out. This will be going on from 6-9 PM Mountain Time(GMT -7) or possibly longer/shorter based on the turnout. This is something I've been wanting to do for a while, so please come and join me and hopefully enjoy some great music!

I uploaded a list of the bands I have bootlegs from here. If there are any bands you would really like to hear, let me know and I'll see what I can do :3

i wanna hear 凛 ^^

i wanna hear 凛 ^^

藤田幸也 and waive please!

I'll see what I can do about adding those to the lineup. With 藤田幸也 and waive I would have to cut them down a ton though since they're both between 2-3 hours long.

:3 ~feel free to up them here~ :3

I can't XD That is the whole reason I'm doing the broadcasting thing. It's the best middleground I could think of.

As it is right now, some of my contacts are already worried about this whole thing anyways and I don't really want to push it too much further.

From what date is the Runatic bootleg?

EDIT: Setlist is also ok

That was from their live on 2011.04.15 at 高田馬場AREA. No clue about the setlist though... they didn't have one posted on their blog.

Ru:natic please ~ I will try and come, I won't be home till later thanks to my ridiculously long commute T___T

Well, depending on how many people show up, it may go on later than 9 pm. I'll try and put ru:natic later in the playlist though.

Ru:natic please ~ I will try and come, I won't be home till later thanks to my ridiculously long commute T___T

Well, depending on how many people show up, it may go on later than 9 pm. I'll try and put ru:natic later in the playlist though.

For some reason I was mistaking Mountain Time with Central Time, I shouldn't have any problem making it actually. Might be an hour late or so but not as late as I was thinking.

Thanks a bunch to everyone who showed up! I had a great time and I hope you all did too :v

It was really fun. I'll definitely try to make it, if you decide to hold another bootleg night!

Would love to hear some レールトレィサー!

Sign in to follow this