Sign in to follow this  
Champ213

Official Turntable.fm Thread

Maybe we should schedule a Halloween Party night at our TT room?

Yes.

Yes!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Done.

pumpkin-surprise.gifMonochrome Halloween Party @ Turntable pumpkin-surprise.gif

When? Monday, October 31st, 9 pm GMT (Time Zone Converter for time in your time zone)

Where? http://turntable.fm/mhturntable

What? If you have scary and/or Halloween-related music to play, go ahead! But anything else will be fine as well, just join us and have a good time!

(If you think it should be at a different time/date, for example not at the actual halloween eve, let me know, I'll see what can be arranged)

Either making a facebook for this or just thinking: whatever xD Love the little witch avatar though

Either making a facebook for this or just thinking: whatever xD Love the little witch avatar though

Sai, if you want you can use our dummy account which we made to create our room, back when only room creators had perm mod power. Since mod powers can now be transferred we don't really need it that urgently anymore, so you can use it to log in.

Maybe we should just more frequently schedule and announce events. Heck, they don't have to be theme nights each time, just arrange a date and time and say "Hey, let's meet then." Personally I'd like to go on TT every once in a while, but not each and every day, and I guess that's the same for most people, so chances of meeting each other are slim. But if we set a time and date, we know it's worthwhile to go on.

i actually was there a couple hours earlier or so.

for changing my avatar, it goes error on me for 4-5 times

before the 6th reload works for me.

Need to upload some song for the Halloween night.

Hope i can make it :Db

Sai, if you want you can use our dummy account which we made to create our room, back when only room creators had perm mod power. Since mod powers can now be transferred we don't really need it that urgently anymore, so you can use it to log in.

Wow, that would be great Champ! And I still have to use the proxy, right? I think I'll be able to figure that out though. Thanks a lot :D

Yes, you still have to use a proxy, but you won't have to make a FB account because you can log in with our dummy account. I'll look up the account info and send them to you via PM. Since you're a staff member, that shouldn't be any problem. And you'll have a cool name too, cause the current TT name of our dummy account is "BANHAMMERING WAFFLE". XD

Maybe we should just more frequently schedule and announce events. Heck, they don't have to be theme nights each time, just arrange a date and time and say "Hey, let's meet then." Personally I'd like to go on TT every once in a while, but not each and every day, and I guess that's the same for most people, so chances of meeting each other are slim. But if we set a time and date, we know it's worthwhile to go on.

Great idea!

just came in for uploading few songs for the Halloween themed night :D

hopefully there's no urgent event happening on the D-Day.

And wait for it, i have the gold that might literally creep you out :twisted:

Sign in to follow this