03. Lotus

04. Grief

05. Agitated Screams of Maggots

06. Obscure

07. Decayed Crow

-Inward Scream-

08. Shokubeni

09. Rotting Root

10. "Yokusou ni Dreambox" arui wa seijuku...

11. Different Sense

-Inward Scream-

12. Amon

13. -Zan-

14. Hageshisa to, kono mune no naka de...

-ENCORE-

15. Zakuro

16. -Saku-

17. Reiketsu nariseba

-Vanitas (New Instrumental Mix)- (outro)

Some order variation, some unexpected songs...cool! :)

I love how they seem to play an old, slow classic as the first song of the encore on this tour. Maybe slightly disappointed for the lack of Akatsuki and DIABOLOS, but nice setlists nevertheless.

riots you say? they were bitching about the heat in Moscow for like six months after the show. well yeah, it was living hell but still 'metal heads' as you call them don't bitch about nothing. I mean people in Moscow have been living with it for three months.

Really? I remember Versailles playing in Cologne in a small venue with temperatures of 37 degrees without any airconditioning. Hizaki only mentioned it in his blog once and that was it. Didn't expect it from Dir en grey.

Ooh first time they've really mixed up the setlist, guess its because of the two shows in one city.

I'm surprised there's no THE FINAL, the band doesn't really do any concert staples.

Really? I remember Versailles playing in Cologne in a small venue with temperatures of 37 degrees without any airconditioning. Hizaki only mentioned it in his blog once and that was it. Didn't expect it from Dir en grey.

yep they did. the blog, the diary, Haiiro No Ginka - they had it all: complains and complains about heat and smoke in Moscow. especially Die. I got somewhat disappointed.

I mean come on, yeah it's hot in there. but god damn it, we've been sitting in the sunshine with average temperature about 100 °F / 40 °C (not kidding) for the whole day. there were fans waiting in the same conditions for three days in a row. the venue itself was of course three times worse. I almost passed out during the show. I've seen five or six girls carried out unconscious. while Die couldn't stand one day and complained A LOT later on, bitch.

2011.08.12 London setlist, according to setlist.fm:

00. Kyokotsu no nari (intro)

01. Hageshisa to, kono mune no naka de...

02. Obscure

03. Lotus

04. Different Sense

05. Stuck Man

06. Agitated Screams of Maggots

07. "Yokusou ni Dreambox" arui wa seijuku...

-Inward Scream-

08. Decayed Crow

09. Dozing Green

10. Rotting Root

11. Tsumi to kisei

-Inward Scream-

12. Hydra -666-

13. Amon

14. -Zan-

-ENCORE-

15. Ain't Afraid to Die

16. Inconvenient Ideal

17. Reiketsu nariseba

18. Rasetsukoku

-Vanitas (New Instrumental Mix)- (outro)

They better shouldn't disappoint us Finns with *boring* surprise tracks (Inconvenient Ideal, eeeh not a good encore track)

Myaku/Taiyou no Ao 4 Finnish gig please.

Random: pretty awesome Shokubeni vid right here (lovin' the acapella part at 4:25)

RNmgFreClHY

edit: apparently they did a new version of Karasu at tonight's gig (Bochum). No setlist yet though.

2011.08.13 Bochum setlist, according to Cliffbuzz:

00. Kyoukotsu no nari (intro)

01. Hageshisa to, kono mune no naka de...

02. OBSCURE

03. LOTUS

04. RED SOIL

05. Agitated Screams of Maggots

06. "Yokusou ni DREAMBOX" arui wa seijuku...

07. DIFFERENT SENSE

-INWARD SCREAM-

08. DECAYED CROW

09. Karasu (new version)

10. Tsumi to kisei

-INWARD SCREAM-

11. Gaika, chinmoku ga nemuru koro

12. Reiketsu nariseba

13. AMON

14. -ZAN-

-ENCORE-

15. Zakuro

16. -saku-

17. Rasetsukoku

-VANITAS (New Instrumental Mix)- (outro)

09. Karasu (new version)

Holy shit want want want

not so sure about the "new version" part, listening to the original now it sounded quite similar. but the sorta breakdownish part at the end of Gaika, chinmoku ga nemuru koro with kyo shouting "jumpjumpjump..." seemend new to me, but was a real killer live, in total this live's energy was awesome. kyo seemed to be pleased aswell :P

direngrey-facebook: "Out of all the shows I have played to date, today's show was the best one ever. Thank you to everyone in Germany. -Kyo"

edit:

karasu is already up on youtube :)

2x2mnrdgqxo

not so sure about the "new version" part, listening to the original now it sounded quite similar.

edit:

karasu is already up on youtube :)

2x2mnrdgqxo

Yeah, it kinda seems like the old Karasu (well, as far as I can tell from that quality xD). But still nice. :)

DAT CONCERT.

it was a lot better than their last concert in italy. I really loved it.

a bit disappointed for the lack of red soil, zakuro (looks like its zakuro OR aint afraid to die, and they played this last one), and karasu

but overall, an awesome concert, kyo did it really well, and the whole band seemed to enjoy playing a lot..toshiya was constantly smiling, and die was all jumpy..I didnt have such a good impression 2 years ago :P

I dont remember the exact setlist, but it was similar to the others in the tour, nothing new (only 3 songs in the encore...)

oh, and looks like kyo skipped the meet and greet some people paid 80 euros for, did this happen to other countries too? because it was a rumor that was floating for days XD

^he apparently didn't go to the one in London either.

Can't blame him though. I'd find better ways to pass my time if I didn't chose to meet fans myself...

Kyo's a bit of a diva. I'd be dissapointed if I shelled out 80 euros. Maybe they shouldn't take advantage of fans, making them pay if the whole band isn't going to turn up.

Then again, Kyo's probably had so many fan mobbings he's been scarred for life from these kinda of things.

not so sure about the "new version" part, listening to the original now it sounded quite similar.

looks like he's improvising with lyrics + added shitty growls.

kinda like "new" obscure that was played in Japan a few years ago before it got re-recorded - it was the same track except Kyo seemed to make up lyrics as he was singing and replaced chorus with opera-like singing.

hope karasu doesn't get more butchered if they make an official studio re-recording, don't want to hear one of my faves fucked up again.

Setlist at Rimini (Italy) (found at FB's JaMe Italia, NOT mine, I didn't go there 'cause I don't like Diru)

KYOKOTSU NO NARI

HAGESHISA TO, KONO MUNE NO NAKA DE KARAMITSUITA SHAKUNETSU NO YAMI

OBSCURE

LOTUS

GRIEF

AGITATED SCREAMS OF MAGGOTS

DECAYED CROW

DIFFERENT SENSE

"YOKUSOU NI DREAMBOX" ARUIWA SEIJUKU NO RINEN TO TSUMETAI AME

SHOKUBENI

TSUMI TO KISEI

HYDRA-666-