Sign in to follow this  
sebbivism

DIR EN GREY in Europe - TOUR2011 PARADOX OF RETALIATION

WHY NO SWEDISH DATE?

I want to attend Budapest then :3

Contact me if you'll need any help.

Also, I think I will go to their hungarian gig.

Oh, thank you! :)

I contacted twisted talent as well, and told atleast 15~ people to do so as well. (Regarding swedish gig)

Thank you very much!

I've just got a e-mail from Swedish organizer Skrikhult Production, the organizer who arranged the Stockholm 2007-gig.

Hi

Thank you for your email

Would have been a blast to make DEG again, but unfortunately the agent believed that the scene has gone down so much in Sweden now, so they chose to focus on stronger markets

/ Yours sincerely / Kind regards

Skrikhult Productions

This is where our job is beginning, e-mail [email protected] (in English) and tell them to bring DIR EN GREY to Sweden.

Tell them about the SOLD OUT-gig in Stockholm 2007 which had 2000 people attending, also tell them that DIR EN GREY performed as one of the last acts in very popular festival METALTOWN 2009 and that they got new fans from that performance.

If you want, tell them also that Skrikhult Productions is intrested in arranging A DEG concert in Sweden!

If people e-mail them, they realize that they've done a terrible mistake and add Sweden to the tour schedule.

You don't even have to be a Swedish person to e-mail them!

Personally, I wonder what's up with their math. They're ignoring Sweden which had a 2000people-concert in 2007 by saying "its a weak market" but booking them to Hungary which has a venue only taking maximum 300 people, and the Paris-venue only taking 450 people? 450x2 is 900people (Paris 2 nights) and it's stil LESS capacity than the Stockholm gig 2007.

C'mon let's do this thing!

booking them to Hungary which has a venue only taking maximum 300 people

1200, actually. xD

But I'm surprised too that Sweden isn't included (yet) in the schedule. I would've thought J-rock acts are popular there.

I wish you guys good luck!

dunno, hope so, well depends on what it means=p if its like a meet &greet/signing or something i would love it, if its like with D that you can attend the soundcheck ill pass=)

i know neotokyo is gonna sell em, so im not sure if its germany only

dunno, hope so, well depends on what it means=p if its like a meet &greet/signing or something i would love it, if its like with D that you can attend the soundcheck ill pass=)

i know neotokyo is gonna sell em, so im not sure if its germany only

sorry but, for D's signing session you don't need to buy anything, don't you? o_O just the ticket for the concert...? sorry to be ot.

booking them to Hungary which has a venue only taking maximum 300 people

1200, actually. xD

But I'm surprised too that Sweden isn't included (yet) in the schedule. I would've thought J-rock acts are popular there.

I wish you guys good luck!

Are you sure it's 1200 ppl in Club 202?? I've heard it's only 300, they're saying that in the Last.fm Event page for the Budapest show.. And on their website, the venue is looking really small in the pictures

If you want you can e-mail them too!

@sebbivism, I got atleast 15~25 people so far to mail them. :)

That's awesome! I hope they're actually sending that e-mail too! ;D

Are you sure it's 1200 ppl in Club 202?? I've heard it's only 300, they're saying that in the Last.fm Event page for the Budapest show.. And on their website, the venue is looking really small in the pictures

I've never been there, so I don't know for sure. Just read about it on a database page for clubs/events/etc. But yeah, it looks reaaally~ small, so I have my doubts too. :mrgreen: (maybe they'll put it in a bigger venue like they did with Miyavi in 2009 when they saw the tickets were selling fast)

Is there any actual setlist (or setlists) for EU gigs at all?

I just want to know if this Helsinki gig is truly worth paying for

Just wanted to assure that I won't attend another lame-o gig... :xxx:

pretsy, I'm pretty sure you'll know after the first gig in this tour. :( Still though, you could buy the ticket now at friday, (because it'll propably become sold out very soon) and when you see the setlist, sell the ticket to someone?

pretsy, I'm pretty sure you'll know after the first gig in this tour. :( Still though, you could buy the ticket now at friday, (because it'll propably become sold out very soon) and when you see the setlist, sell the ticket to someone?

Friday? I thought that they will sell tickets at Saturday :o...Anyways I will still buy a ticket - I can actually return my money back if I won't get satisfied or so

Anyways thanks for your lil piece of advice

Now, fellow dutch people, lemme know that setlist please after that first EU gig (not Wacken lol)...

I just want to hope that they got rid of their basic 2007-2009 setlists (MOAB + UROBOROS songs...)

haha will do;) im going to utrecht=)

i have no idea what they will play, maybe new material since their new album is coming in?

their latest fb status mentioned that ticket box will be open in 2 days.

Not sure if they mean ticket box for all shows or some particular shows.

My suggestion is try to just check after 2 days for updates, i guess.

Sign in to follow this