Sign in to follow this  
sebbivism

DIR EN GREY in Europe - TOUR2011 PARADOX OF RETALIATION

I don't think its anywhere near bad enough that the show will be cancelled. The riots aren't happening in Camden where the show is going to be. But anything could happen between now and the show..

I wanna go to the London show too... I gonna flight from switzerland to london... I promise you guys.. if the diru concert gets canceld... I gonna screw up the fucking mob outthere... cuz they took me dir en grey away... then they will know what is hell on earth...

but at least we just can pray

The soccer match between the Netherlands and England in Wemberly has already been cancelled. I hope for the ones going that this concert will not be cancelled. Bloody idiots.

:P They would probably just kick the shit out of him. I think Die would be more intimidating.

Hell will break loose if the London-gig gets cancelled.

I know A LOT of Swedish people who is attending the show (since we didn't get one in Sweden) and I know people from other countries who is going to London for the show.

Also, they have already cancelled one show in London before so I guess the London-fans wouldn't be to happy if they cancelling a second show

Official setlist of 2011.08.09 Paris gig:

00. Kyokotsu no nari (intro)

01. Hageshisa to, kono mune no naka de...

02. Obscure

03. Lotus

04. Red Soil

05. Agitated Screams of Maggots

06. "Yokusou ni Dreambox" arui wa seijuku...

07. Decayed Crow

08. Hydra -666-

09. Gaika, chinmoku ga nemuru koro

10. Dozing Green

11. Tsumi to kisei

12. Different Sense

13. Amon

14. -Zan-

-ENCORE-

15. Ain't Afraid to Die

16. Reiketsu nariseba

17. Rasetsukoku

Basically the same as Utrecht, but with Gaika... instead of Shokubeni. Kyo did his "Inward Scream"s too, but it wasn't included in the setlist precisely between which songs (it's not that important anyway).

About the London gig: you should regularly check the Twitter of the venue where the concert takes place, I'm sure if they will call off the gig, they will announce it there first (but according to the latest tweets, shows are still going ahead).

The police is stepping up as well since prime minister Cameron gave them permission to use water cannons. Maybe the riots will be over before the gig.

^Koko (the venue) said that Dir en grey is playing... I don't think they'll cancel now unless something really out of the ordinary happens.

Come now, the band that reckon themselves as metal heads these days terrified with riots?

Sounded wrong to me!

I guess DeG will not want to dissapoint their people too.

Unless the venue is on fire, literally by mobs, they will still be playing.

So i wish all the best for all bands and audience, be safe, be brutal LOL

riots you say? they were bitching about the heat in Moscow for like six months after the show. well yeah, it was living hell but still 'metal heads' as you call them don't bitch about nothing. I mean people in Moscow have been living with it for three months.

Sign in to follow this