Champ213

Any old school bands?

Guest ci_devant

J・A・シーザー - 田園に死す

1. こどもぼさつ 2. 謎が笛吹く影絵が踊る 3. 化鳥の詩 4. 地獄篇 5. 母恋餓鬼 6. 桜暗黒方丈記 7. 惜春鳥 8. 短歌 9. 空気女の唄 10. カラス 11. 和讚 12. せきれい心中 13. 人々はどこへ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJf3sJRhRO4[/color]

random songs =]

Hey, everyone~ I'm a big fan of ANSIA (f.k.a auncia), and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for visual kei bands similar to them? I really like ANSIA's pop/rock type sound.

Hey, everyone~ I'm a big fan of ANSIA (f.k.a auncia), and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for visual kei bands similar to them? I really like ANSIA's pop/rock type sound.

Some bands that come to mind when I think of ANSIA/auncia are: RUVISH, SPELL BOX, AUBE, maybe even PLUNKLOCK and Virgil as well. Good pop/rock without vocals that are too over-the-top ^^

Some bands that come to mind when I think of ANSIA/auncia are: RUVISH, SPELL BOX, AUBE, maybe even PLUNKLOCK and Virgil as well. Good pop/rock without vocals that are too over-the-top ^^

Thank you for these suggestions!! I enjoy SPELL BOX's music, so I shall definitely look into these other artists!

Thank you again or the help!! :D Sometimes it's hard to find visual kei artists with a certain sound haha

I'm looking for some real quality amazing J-Metal/Visual Kei. Something like D.I.D.,-OZ-,NEGA,meth, My Bacteria Heat Island. ect. ouo pwease~?

I'm looking for some real quality amazing J-Metal/Visual Kei. Something like D.I.D.,-OZ-,NEGA,meth, My Bacteria Heat Island. ect. ouo pwease~?

Maybe Biosphia, Dazzle Vision, Ghose, Gyze, lynch., Mejibray, Sujk (ex. Deluhi), The 3rd Birthday....

Out of the six albums from Thousand Leaves, which is a good one to start with?
...assuming anyone here actually listens to doujin bands and could recommend anything from Thousand Leaves at all.

Some good jazzy rock / punk bands?

I know Yellow Studs, Katteni Shiyagare and Kagero but that's pretty much it..

Out of the six albums from Thousand Leaves, which is a good one to start with?

...assuming anyone here actually listens to doujin bands and could recommend anything from Thousand Leaves at all.

Start with Early Years of Sorrow. I'm not fond of the new stuff with West Village on Vocals. Dead Night Blind and Blind Night Sorrow are also both excellent melodeath albums. If you're looking for only metal, also skip Liquidarization, half of Genesis, and LED.

I'm not fond of the new stuff with West Village on Vocals.

Is it just his voice that you don't like? Or did their entire sound just go downhill?

Trying to get into more jpop.  The groups, artists, w/e I dig right now are:

Azuma Hitomi

BENI

BoA

FLOW

Home Made Kazoku

ICONIQUE

Koda Kumi

melody.

MINMI

Namie Amuro

STYLE FIVE

Tommy February6

Utada Hikaru

Yamashita Tomohisa

So, based on those, does anyone have any recommendations?   Even God doesn't know everything...

btw, I don't really like Ayumi Hamasaki, so I guess keep that in mind.

Azuma Hitomi

BENI

BoA

FLOW

Home Made Kazoku

ICONIQUE

Koda Kumi

melody.

MINMI

Namie Amuro

STYLE FIVE

Tommy February6

Utada Hikaru

Yamashita Tomohisa

So, based on those, does anyone have any recommendations?   Even God doesn't know everything...

I personally enjoy HEAD SPEAKER, bomi, and yun*chi.

I personally enjoy HEAD SPEAKER, bomi, and yun*chi.

Oh, yun*chi is pretty cool, I can dig this.  Kinda reminds me of Kyary.  The other two were more pop-rock, I'm looking for more straight up pop music.  Thanks! :D

Azuma Hitomi

BENI

BoA

FLOW

Home Made Kazoku

ICONIQUE

Koda Kumi

melody.

MINMI

Namie Amuro

STYLE FIVE

Tommy February6

Utada Hikaru

Yamashita Tomohisa

You might give Yasutaka Nakata's projects/produced acts a go? (seeing as you mentioned Tommy february, Koda kumi and Boa)

and there's Kyary too but eh...

MEG might fit your taste too:

and ofc Ami Suzuki

So yeah, my safest recommendations so far :D