Sign in to follow this  
SUBLIMINAL

12012 are not disbanding

According to the band's official twitter and their OHP, 12012 have ultimately decided to continue as a four piece unit, to make a fresh start.

Vocals: Miyawaki Wataru

Guitar: Sakai Hiroaki

Bass: Enya Tomoyuki

Drums: Kawauchi Tohru

@12012_OFFICIAL: 12012始動決定??宮脇渉・酒井洋明・塩谷朋之・??内亨??4人編????????心機一転??始動??る事??決定致????????。今後??も暖????応??をよ???????願??致??????。 http://www.12012.jp

HAH! if only their band name wasn't made of numbers, 97% sure it will be all CAPITALZ

however... we'll see.

i like them to return to gold again.

When i first seen the topid 12012 and disbanding I almost cried. lmao then i re read that they are not disbanding and its like wow thank god. I love this band alot. love their music. etc

can't wait to hear their new music

HAH! if only their band name wasn't made of numbers, 97% sure it will be all CAPITALZ

They could start writing their name as 21021 at least!

AWWW WHYYYYYYY ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 2011 IS DA WORST YEAR FOR VKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!1111111

don't worry, it's gonna get better when Jasmine You will arise from his grave for a solo-project and a south american tour.

Whew, I didn't see the "NOT" in the title, almost had a heart attack. XD

Contrary to most people, I like their recent releases more than the older ones, so I can't wait for the next single =D

Great news indeed. I relly like this band, though they almost completely change their style with every new album. :D

Totally indifferent right now. I haven't really followed them, but Seven was a good album. Otherwise, I'm not really all about their music. I'll check out their next album, then decide if it's disbandment time.

AWESOME NEWS period

(thanks guys for your support to a band who still wants to continue in music... NOT)

don't worry, it's gonna get better when Jasmine You will arise from his grave for a solo-project and a south american tour.

I think that's possibly the only funny thing that you have posted in the history of TW. Congrats, brah!

Anyways, I hope they'll be able to redeem themselves and stop shitting out crap like mar maroon. Their last album was okay, so I wouldn't mind if they continue in that direction.

Sign in to follow this