Kiryu999

DADAROMA new mini-album 「This is “LIVE”」release

DADAROMA will release their new mini-album 「This is “LIVE”」 on 2018.03.07, type A will include CD+DVD (2,500yen) and type B will include CD only (2,000yen)

Tracklist:

1. ファントムペイン (Phantom Pain)
2. 白いゼラニウム (Shiroi Geranium)
3.「THE KINKY」
4. イノセント・ホリック (Innocent Holic)
5. ある日、世界は美しいと思った。(Aru hi, sekai wa utsukushī to omotta.)
6. KIDS WAR (included in type B only ) 

DVD:

「THE KINKY」 Music Video

DRiP3tkVAAEHtWY.jpg

DRiP6YrVAAAxUyH.jpg

DRiP6YqV4AAOXYV.jpg

DRiP6YzV4AAJTGr.jpg

DRiP6ZCVAAAkh8k.jpg

They're really doing the most aren't they. I hope this has some variation and some interesting aspects. Definitely at least one particularly heavy song, one good ballad. I feel like they're really throwing together a ton of ballads that sound the same.

So,it seems the Dadaism series of mini albums ends at the number #3 at last

hope their music can change as well from the jazzy/half-heavy/ballad to something more exciting,because they have quality on their music,

but since Dadaism #3 i can't get rid of this "meh" feeling. judging by the usual "circus" concept on their new look,the flow won't change much...let's see

but......KIDS WAR!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Manji 卍

F**king HYPE!!! Those looks are so good, especially Takashi <3

Can't wait for the pre-order to open!!!

4 hours ago, Manji 卍 said:

So,it seems the Dadaism series of mini albums ends at the number #3 at last

hope their music can change as well from the jazzy/half-heavy/ballad to something more exciting,because they have quality on their music,

but since Dadaism #3 i can't get rid of this "meh" feeling. judging by the usual "circus" concept on their new look,the flow won't change much...let's see

but......KIDS WAR!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't completely discount the Dadaism series yet, though I am interested to see how they might change things with this mini-album.

While I actually quite enjoyed #3, I don't particularly see it as deserving of the Dadaism title after the first two. I think not going with the Dadaism title will allow them to expand more musically.

13 hours ago, Elazmus said:

KIDS WAR!!!!!!!

KIDS WAR!!!!!!!!!

FUCK THAT! I thought KIDS WAR were never beeing released! THE HYPE BECOME REALITY!

@Shir0 @Aferni

---

@jduv86

If I'm not mistaken, this song was created during their first to second dadaism era and was played only during lives and since this day it never got released or featured on a formal album info. You can also listen to a part of it on some old live footage posted by them on their yt channel.

Edited by yakihiko

Okay wow y’all are going cray over Kids War I guess I’m gonna have to look this up. 

Im agreeing with he sentiment that the Dadaism EPS being over is kind of a good sign. That last one was totally mediocre. 

2 hours ago, patientZERO said:

I feel like I'm the only one that loved DADAISM #3. The lyrics were golden and the music was catchy!

You're not the only one, I still adore #3. I think it's just that it was a far cry from the first two DADAISM mini-albums - which isn't a bad thing, but was just a little underwhelming having the moniker of DADAISM.