Spike760

Dir en grey

I was on the gig yesterday o/ I LOVE how they're playing old songs like 24ko cylinders and DRAIN AWAY.

My love for them is growing.

awww, you were there too :3

I was just about to read your "the gazette" performance story. (mutta se on niin pirun pitkä etten viel jaksanu xD)

I bet diru is amazing live. They have gained some experience \m/

They aren't still amongst my fave bands, but the new single helped a lot xD

awww, you were there too :3

I was just about to read your "the gazette" performance story. (mutta se on niin pirun pitkä etten viel jaksanu xD)

I bet diru is amazing live. They have gained some experience \m/

They aren't still amongst my fave bands, but the new single helped a lot xD

Of course I were :'D (I was thinking of not going, was too tired after Gazetto)

Lol my the GazettE gig...thing (jos tarkotat joka on last.fm:ssä? :D) isn't that long. Well, it's shorter than the one I'm going to write XD I should write about Diru's gig too.

DOZING GREEN was really great live. But HYDRA -666- was AWESOME.

(and the guys were hot mmm. I like their non-vk-style better)

Guest o hai itz will

So how about that new US tour?

Guest o hai itz will

D:! why not?!

Guest o hai itz will

edit: double post D:!

Not to derail current conversation (I plan to go to the live at NYC on the 24th) but I just have to say this somewhere Dir en grey related. I was speaking with a friend on TW about old Dir en grey releases and I began recommending singles to download and singles to skip.

95% of those old remixes are just hideous. HIDEOUS. Especially Yurameki. That's a way to destroy a good song. I'm glad the band decided on reconstructing old songs instead of lazily throwing together a remix of the current single because I can only think of three singles that actually had good remixes.

Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest. GO DIR EN GREY.

Guest o hai itz will

In all honesty I never really paid attention to their remixes. I always felt like they took away from the singles at hand. But I GUESS they serve their own significance somewhere...

the only cool remix type thing is the embryo something elegy one

also seattle show 9/11 lol

edit: typo

yo! old or not, sometimes they missed the old days

d07b80cb.png

ok? :)

nah, just joking.

anyway, the jazz version of ain't afraid to die are pretty good too.

Filth remix is good.

The remix i don't really like is Myaku convert, like wth is that?

I do not like any of their remakes. I also think the new remakes of the older songs are very bad. Why they ruined so good songs? :(

I do not like any of their remakes. I also think the new remakes of the older songs are very bad. Why they ruined so good songs? :(
For the sake of asshattery i guess. Zan remake sounds like grey mush shoved down your ears.

I don't know what "sounds like grey mush shoved down your ears" is suppossed to mean, but I hope for your sake it's nothing positive. Hehehe! :P

I don't know what "sounds like grey mush shoved down your ears" is suppossed to mean, but I hope for your sake it's nothing positive. Hehehe! :P
Of course it's not :D .

And i forgot about the new Hydra. I for one, can't find any similarities between the two, is there even any?

Was thinking the same. I always thought Hydra 666 was a new song. Doesn't sound anything like the other one so I don't see how it can be a remix, re-recording, remake or whatever. Totally different song.

and i'd actually pay someone some Big Mac if they can truly enjoy Acoustic version Agitated Scream Of Maggotts xD

that one was very random.

Their old remixes SUCK so bad but their recent remakes/re-recordings of songs are pretty nice. Hydra 666, zan, undecided at least. And their acoustics from MOAB are much better than that from uroboros despite Uroboros owning MOAB in general.

Guest o hai itz will

The remakes of songs are brilliant. Zan was a good song and all, but it's pseudo-metal that doesn't pack any sort of punch. The remake is heavy hitting, and definitely a great encore song. Undecided is pretty much the same, but with a better solo and cleaner composition. Hydra 666 also applies to what the new Zan did.