Spike760

Dir en grey

Kisou would be the best album after Gauze for me,the tracks listing was awesome,i like some intrumental tracks there,and there's Zomboid,Karasu,Embryo,24th cylinders,mushi and my all time fave Filth..

basically i've got fave tracks on every single EPs and LPs even Remix album...

that made me never despise them that much in every progress they've made LOL

I know I'm gonna sound like a fanboy, but they're my favorite band too. I seriously have some sort of emotional attachment to them. Then seeing them live thrice in the last year just catapulted them even higher for me.

Am I the only one who realizes that it's not just about looks?

Kaoru and Shinya and my next favorite ones. ^_^

Toshiya is on probation with me.

Die.... needs to clean up his act.

AHhhh people should really stop googling over the looks..talk more about music-apearence isnt everything you know? especially now since they are not vkei anymore. Thats one of the reasons for losing the vkei...to focus more on music!!GO DEG..i want a to get rubbed down with a ocean of lotion!!!

My responce was more to him than you. :P

lol okay ^^;

and too continue the convo that was going on on the previous page ...KASUMI was the song that popped my dir en grey cherry ... and kisou still holds up as my favorite album ... and in other thoughts i wonder if they'll put a sample of the new song up soon ...i wanna hear!

hmmm...how about sample that some people shared over youtube in myspace?,its really fake one?,the last 2 second part maiking me excited tho,i guess thats Kyo's voice right?,whatever happened i still waiting the sample on their official website tho...

I wish I could go to Dir en grey in Amsterdam, but its on a schoolday ;-;

So I can't go... D:

Damn you, for not coming during a holiday!

I want the full PV now~

Will it be out on the 24th too, or earlier?