Last Thing You Bought

Bought some cheap CDs courtesy of CDJapan's autumn sale

Didn't see this sale XD thank's ^^ so I have take two cd (for nothing too) :

謳歌絢爛/ Retina

Dig vulva/ ゼロト 〜ZEALOT〜

Sony SBH52

sony_sbh52_3-copy-580x392.jpg

01-Sony-SBH52-630x420.jpg

My old Sony. E MW600 is starting to crap out, Ive honestly had it for so long that even Amazon has wiped it from my order history...

Since Sony E are no more and the MW600 being an older bluetooth unit that doesnt support firmware updates means that there is no future for it. 

Battery is still decent enough though, manage at least 4-6hrs of non-stop. I occasionally use it to listen to music at work when its quiet but i mainly use it for the commutes to and from work. which take about an 1hr.

went and picked up one of these bad boys today

20131101_225231_zps0a9bce3a.jpg

just got to say this is one of the most comfortable controllers I've ever held in my hands, good job Sony!

Replaced my K90 with a K70

k70_top_gm_us_1.png

Had no use for Macro Keys and I hated Cherry MX Switches for typing on the K90.

The pic here doesnt exactly do the keyboard justice, It looks a lot better than this.

One word: IKEA. Bought everything, man, EVERYTHING.

Mainly I went there for a shoe rack since my shoes are kinda just a disorganized pile in my hallway. But I ended up buying some plates and bowls as well, and coat hangers, and just everything. Stuff.

found this cd in local store:

4046167885926.jpg

Loled about typo: Deluhi - Oricon once again

oh, w8 its only in winamp. still funny tho.

Edited by rebelstrik

333112-asus-n550jv-db72t-angle.jpg

OH BOY!

I recently picked up the ASUS N500JV Ultrabook.

Here's all the dumb specs for you NERDS out there https://www.asus.com/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/N550JV/

It's fantastic but I'm actually on the fence about returning it LOL. It's a little overkill since this is not a desktop replacement but it's also just SO SO NICE! It's also a bit heavy (like 10 fucking pounds heavy) and ideally this is supposed to be my on the go laptop. Not break my back laptop.

It was also running fan fucking tastic out of the box but like all prebuilt PCs was full of shit ton bloatware trying to get me to buy full versions of their shit tier software (fuck you McAfree). So I grabbed a copy of Win 8.1 from the MS company store and did an upgrade installation. Which caused a ton of driver compatibility issues. So I just did a wipe and using a Linux distro destroyed any traces of Windows and did a new fresh install of Win 8.1. So far it's running better, having a few problems with some drivers but hopefully should have those sorted out shortly.

Despite all that, it's running even better than before but still giving it a trial run. Makes me apprehensive what kinda of nonsense I'll get into a year from now when my warranty expires.

I do like Windows 8, no seriously I really do. I also didn't think I'd care for a touch screen monitor since it seems so gimmicky but it's kinda nice, like when I'm just sitting there with it in my lap and scroll a page using my finger. Though I am super duper OCD and anal about finger prints. I still prefer just to use my mouse but when I'm forced to use the touch mouse, it's a nice alternative since I've never been a fan of touch mice.

Performance is great though, did some tweaky around in photoshop the other night and it ran quite well. Photoshop is my only real concern since that's probably the most intensive thing I'll be running on this but I did install Steam and currently installing Skyrim to see how it handles it.