Prism

Last Thing You Bought

didn't actually buy anything, arguably pretty much avoided that, but i figured this is the right place to show of mah mad DIY-Skillz!

lost one of the cushions at the DEG-concert in cologne (jolly me, there even was a moshpit, who'd have imagined?), and the idea of going through the city today, without proper music on my ears was too damn frightening, so foam and scissors it was :P

Foto%20am%2018.06.13%20um%2019.28.jpg

a new pair costs 30 bucks, damn fascists... (only the cushions that is)

three spicy chicken ramen cups

FAKE volume 7 (manga)

Evanescence "Fallen" album (used book store purchase, forgiveness...)

btw, bonsaijodelfisch: that is some funky shit, i like it. c:

didn't actually buy anything, arguably pretty much avoided that, but i figured this is the right place to show of mah mad DIY-Skillz!

lost one of the cushions at the DEG-concert in cologne (jolly me, there even was a moshpit, who'd have imagined?), and the idea of going through the city today, without proper music on my ears was too damn frightening, so foam and scissors it was :P

a new pair costs 30 bucks, damn fascists... (only the cushions that is)

lol why would you take your grados outside, much less to a rock concert? are you in head-fi?

I finalized my spending for the next 2 months

July:

SCANDAL / SCANDAL Osaka-Jo Hall 2013 "Wonderful Tonight"

Jupiter / Blessing Of The Future [sHM-CD]

August:

KAMIJO / Louis - Enketsu no La Vie En Rose - [Regular Edition]

Jupiter / Classical Element Deluxe Edition [sHM-CD] [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type B / Jacket B]

Cyntia / Return to Myself - Shinai, Shinai, Natsu. - [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type A]....bathing suit edition can't wait

I should've grouped Cyntia with the July batch and add the new Scandal single on the August batch but too lazy

roughtly from last month till today, music/cds that I bought:

phantom, the disturbia - everlasting sin EP

Last day Dream - self title EP

Dear Elegance - NevaeH

scenarioart - -Dramatics-

a crowd of rebellion - zygomycota

world in the silence - [un:]imitation

and protector - and protector

take ambulance - serenity prayer

another story of the other side - face to your fate

FLiP - love toxicity

awkward hure - kie

pre-order/planning to buy:

mary's blood - AZURE

ANGRY FROG REBIRTH - dance in the dark

Fake face - opera

Crossfaith -  APOCALYZE

A set of 120 VK cds/dvds and another two sets of 25 VK cd/dvds each. Someone save me from this addiction ;w;

Oh and MiU's new single because Shino is a qtpai <3

A set of 120 VK cds/dvds and another two sets of 25 VK cd/dvds each. Someone save me from this addiction ;w;

I would say I could get rid of your ears, but it's already clear that you don't have any OHOHOHOHO  :wan-01:

Bought "Project X Zone" last week and just pre-ordered "Shin Megami Tensei IV" and the "Metal Gear Solid Legacy collection" today :D

Had to return a pair of shoes (I thought they fit nice, but after less than five minutes of wearing [not walking] my feet went numb), but with that money plus a bit more I got:

Another pair of shoes that fit properly, two sets of curtains + a new purse for my mom, some shorts, a toothbrush holder, and two bags of edamame snacks.

Thank you, outlet stores. lol