Prism

Last Thing You Bought

I bought meself a pair of V-Jays headphones the other days. Cheap, light and comfortable, but also really good sound.

And I've picked up some stuff for free lately as well:

A Technics SL-5 direct drive vinyl player.

And I picked up a stereo today. Plays CDs and more importantly tapes. I can finally play my tapes again.

Aside from groceries and a Magic The Gathering Holiday Box (needed a bigger box to keep my cards in instead of hoarding fat packs :<), I got myself an APEX SteelSeries keyboard for my new computer that should be coming this week. It has a bunch of zones for changing the backlight colors and even extra buttons to set different custom actions / macros too. I doubt I'll be using the macros, but the color zones will probably be updated daily. 

I was told to look into the Blackwidow keyboard. They had one on display at BestBuy and it looked nice but I didn't want it for two reasons:

1.) It was only green. Vanity is a huge deal to me ok

2.) It's a mechanical keyboard, which means it makes kshkshkshkshksh sounds as you type. Clicky clack, I'd probably take it back. I don't think the one I got has the same button structure, so hopefully it is less noisy. Not that the noise really bothers me right now, but I'm a fairly verbose typer and I think after a while it will drive me crazy. Plus, if I'm up writing at 2 AM, my boyfriend will probably stab me for clicking and clacking. 

^ My friend bought this holiday box too xD but we are sad because all the card included into this box are in English, it's not release in our country language.

But I understand your problem, we have around 4,000-6,000 cards to store in this sort of box.

Edit 6.1.2014 :

I have buy

Sophie-Tith album's Premières rencontres (new edition)

Mass Effect Tome 3 : Retortion

Sushis, makis, yakitoris books recipes.

I bought meself some new music for a change:

Tapes:

Cauldron Black Ram - Poisoner box set

Possession - His Best Deceit

Sabbat - Der Nukleare November Pakt

Assembly at Dusk - Summer Demo 2013

Vinyl:

Black Magic - Wizard's Spell

Books...

Stanislaw Lem - Solaris

Hermann Hesse - Steppenwolf

Rudolf Rocker - Anarcho-syndicalism

Kant - Groundwork for the Metaphysics of Morals

Well, not quite purchased yet - but contemplating a Galaxy Note 3 as an upgrade from my S3. Prices for the handset are pretty expensive here over in hong kong :( Its more or less the exact same price but in the UK i can get it on credit for the same price and pay nothing for 9 months. my S3 is still good so its not really a priority. 

Nothing is really high priority. Anything i would have wanted I already bought. The only thing that sits somewhat high on the list but not top priority is a new laptop. Ive been running this HP DM1 for 2 years. Ive upgraded the RAM & the hard drive to an SSD but the AMD processor (E-350 APU) is woefully weak. Load up chrome or firefox with 5-10 tabs open and it starts to cry like a little girl. At 11.6" its very portable. can easily handle 1080p videos & some really light gaming. Guild wars 1 is no problem, LoL is fine on low settings, I can run quite a few games on low settings which is a bonus for such a low spec system.

When i bought this laptop. I never thought id use it for gaming, it was more for just general use. While it can handle most simple tasks easily, it does grumble a lot and Id rather replace it with a low spec haswell i3 laptop which will pretty much power though general tasks but totally flop on the gaming side which i dont care about as I have beast of a PC sitting at home.

I dont think i'll be able to get a good deal on the spec i want sadly. an 11.6-14" ultrabook style laptop is never going to be cheap.

I'll probably just settle leaving hong kong with a few music albums and some perfect grade Gunpla kits (yeah....I love that stuff...) 

This in a span of 2 weeks

Capella / Utsurikawaru Sekai no Seichoten
Capella / Wasurebana
Calmando Qual / Negative Mustard
Calmando Qual / Black Sheep
Calmando Qual / Doors
Calmando Qual / Dead Mans's Party
Calmando Qual / 闇を貫く激情の輝き
Calmando Qual / FATHER-MOTHER
yazzmad / Bokutachi ga Tsumuida Ano Magiremonaku Kagayaita Hibi to, Itsushika Kizuiteshimatta Saitei na Genjitsu
yazzmad / picturesque
yazzmad / Door
yazzmad / BugSongs
umbrella / Knocking...
Cyntia / Limit Break [Regular Edition]

yazzmad / Bokutachi ga Tsumuida Ano Magiremonaku Kagayaita Hibi to, Itsushika Kizuiteshimatta Saitei na Genjitsu

yazzmad / picturesque

yazzmad / Door

yazzmad / BugSongs

So I think you like Naoki ! x)

I just got atori shagirl CD from him, but I fu***ng love his voice.

First time I write here, and also talking about my CD collection.

- アヲイ – ひぐらし~太陽の絶望~

- gaudie - MONSTER OF SNIPER

- SHINTOKU圏 - 砂の上の贖

- SHINTOKU圏 - 奇想は喫す

So I think you like Naoki ! x)

I just got atori shagirl CD from him, but I fu***ng love his voice.

First time I write here, and also talking about my CD collection.

- アヲイ – ひぐらし~太陽の絶望~

- gaudie - MONSTER OF SNIPER

- SHINTOKU圏 - 砂の上の贖

- SHINTOKU圏 - 奇想は喫す

Oh I didn't even know the vocalist had a previous bad. But I do like his voice especially with their instrumentals, probably my best study music, mellow and soulful. I am kinda disappointed there yazzmad first album isn't available anymore otherwise that would be one the list too.