Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ザアザア(xaa-xaa) 3 new conceptual maxi singles release

31 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

because you saw them live recently where they showed the full new pv can you please tell was this spot really already the FULL version? so the song is barely 2:30 minutes long!?

Nah it's not the full version. The full version is going on the DVD that comes with the limited edition of the single.

Can't say I'm into the wrist-cutting of it all, but I saw it coming. When a VK band uses the word カミソリ, we all know what that means. Also, trying to understand what exactly is going on in the video. My best guess: girl gets bullied, starts cutting herself, people find out about it and leave flowers on her desk?? Also, after the end of the preview, what is that man on the right handing her? Some pocket size rocket launcher to blow up her bullies?

Love that scream after the chorus, though.

11 hours ago, Duwang said:

Nah it's not the full version. The full version is going on the DVD that comes with the limited edition of the single.

ok thanks for telling - i was just wondering because they really implemented a super good "cut" to the end of the pv preview then...

but glad the song goes on after then.

On August 13, 2016 at 8:17 PM, Seimeisen said:

Can't say I'm into the wrist-cutting of it all, but I saw it coming. When a VK band uses the word カミソリ, we all know what that means. Also, trying to understand what exactly is going on in the video. My best guess: girl gets bullied, starts cutting herself, people find out about it and leave flowers on her desk?? Also, after the end of the preview, what is that man on the right handing her? Some pocket size rocket launcher to blow up her bullies?

Love that scream after the chorus, though.

The promo pics gave it away anyway. They're holding razors. 

YAAAS their conceptual singles campaign is gonna be so good I'm really digging their "despair" concept

and yaay the quricky voice from tulip is back :3

meh i kinda hate it that for me its the same deal like with "kamisori" - the first song sounds sick like i wanna jump up and buy their single right now and the 2nd track again kills it for me >.>''

also the vocalists harsh sound superp but too bad he doesn't use it THAT often...

but yea i know not everyone is into being heavy all the time^^°...

I bought the first single yesterday. 

only, the cd only type was still available.  didn't had time to check other stores.

only 1200yen so to grap it while yiur in Japan its okay 

(*^^*)

still hope someone can share the PV

I was expecting this to be an old school ballad and I am not disappointed! Sounds like it'll have a great emotional build to it. Also that b side preview has heavy Mucc influences again, yessssss. 

Sign in to follow this