Seimeisen

AvelCain announce two final releases

Aaah Karma and the good old sword looks <333

made me totally fall for him

tumblr_inline_muw574i2pP1rnfah2.jpg

2 hours ago, 『Hotcakes Butt MK II』 said:

im gonna miss them qnq

[2] <///3

Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust , everything going back from the beginning ...
I am feeling sad about this disbandment , but hope to see them in the future, 
with the traditional Japanese touch in their melodic metal rock !!

karma's been modelling for a while, he did a runway show a few years ago [as a bandguy, not an actual model lol]

Edited by emmny

Who are the other band with AC in the first pic? (The singer looks really cool) 

Also their last single is being released in a week but still not listed anywhere ?? That's weird 

3 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

Who are the other band with AC in the first pic? (The singer looks really cool) 

Also their last single is being released in a week but still not listed anywhere ?? That's weird 

Neverland! They're awesome <3

55 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

Their website claims that there will be a mail-order limited version, but there's still no pre-order date. I'm really hoping they don't back out on this version. If this turns out to be only live-limited, I will not forgive them.

5 hours ago, 『Hotcakes Butt MK II』 said:

I like Yomigaeri...but no effort at all was put into the pv....

Honestly it seems like they didnt even shoot a PV, they just USED a 4+ minute loop of Karma posing during a photoshoot (his movements look like someone holding still during a shoot)

"Ooooooops, shit, i left the camera in video mode... damnit... well hey... we have  a PV NOW!!!""