Seimeisen

AvelCain announce two final releases

AvelCain will release a 3 disc anthology, entitled:『六道輪廻』親愛なる従者たちへ…

"The Circle of Transmigration"

Dear Servants...,

Release date is set for May 25th, 2016

o0480043913621373412.jpg  o0480021213621373425.jpg

There will be a standard edition available in select shops (fiveStars, 自主盤倶楽部, ライカエジソン, Brand X, etc.) that will be limited to 1,000 copies, and cost ¥4,104 (¥3,800 before tax). Ordering bonus will be a set of buttons designed by 業 -karma-.

There will also be a special limited edition box that includes everything from the standard edition, plus: a DVD (with music videos, the short film for 片想い, and something extra), a band pamphlet, and a t-shirt designed by 業 -karma-. This version will be limited to 500 copies, cost ¥14,904 (¥13,800 before tax), and will only be sold by mail order (Shimizuya shop, I presume).

The tracklist is as follows:

DISC 1
蛇と姑獲鳥, 懺悔、寡黙ナル君ニ…, 籠目歌ノ呪縛

月蝕, 裁

囁, 自責, 手首の切り方, 赫い部屋, 揺り籠

DEVIL’S SANCTUARY, 狐狗狸, 花一匁, 手鞠唄
ID, 病, 彼岸花

DISC 2
PSYCHO -サイコ-, 喪失
彩虜-あやとり-, 操り人形, 嘘つき, 千羽鶴, 鋏
死化粧, いろはにほへと, 空蝉
踏切少女, 猫又, 蟷螂
BELIEVE, 御手紙, 蛾
折り紙, 雪女

DISC 3
片想い, 相合傘, 午前二時, おやすみなさい
紅-べに-, 過食症
月-MOON-, 影, 夜光虫
蘇-よみがえり-, 罠, 弟切草
ヒマワリノウタ

DVD (exclusive to special box edition)

ID (MV), 片想い (MV), 月-MOON- (MV), 蘇-よみがえり- (MV)
メンバー出演短編映画『片想い』(short film starring band members)

etc…

Source for news: http://ameblo.jp/karma-avelcain/entry-12150699119.html

In addition to their anthology release, they will also release one last single on June 23rd, 2016.

『輪廻転生』(The Circle of Transmigration)

o0480018313621890115.jpg

There will be a live-limited version limited to 1,000 copies, and a nationwide version limited to 500 copies. Both versions will have different artwork, but will have the same content, and will both cost ¥2,160 (¥2,000 before tax).

Tracklist

1. 輪廻転生
2. 残像 
3. Bloody Mary
4. ARROW OF THE LIGHT

Source for news: http://ameblo.jp/karma-avelcain/entry-12150699898.html

19 minutes ago, Seimeisen said:

In addition to their anthology release, they will also release one last live-limited single on June 23rd

『輪廻転生』(The Circle of Transmigration)

o0480018313621890115.jpg

The live-limited edition will be limited to 1,000 copies, include 4 tracks, and cost ¥2,160 (¥2,000 before tax).

Tracklist

1. 輪廻転生
2. 残像 
3. Bloody Mary
4. ARROW OF THE LIGHT

A nationwide version is supposedly going to be limited to 500 copies, but I think it should have the same contents as the live-limited edition, except for a different cover.

Source for news: http://ameblo.jp/karma-avelcain/entry-12150699898.html

I loved MOON and Yomigaeri but I'm so happy to hear we will get a final release post-disband mentioned announcement. +their first single track.

I wouldn't be surprised if ARROW OF THE LIGHT was a re-recording. Although it'd be cool if they just remastered the demo version.

As for the anthology release, I'm SO GLAD they're doing this release! Now I won't have to hunt down that 5th press of 自責の筵. Only thing missing will be the album version of 死化粧, 夢宴, and all those intro tracks. Although, I think the way they handled the tracklist was kinda weird with the s/t album tracks.

I'm really hoping someone gets the limited edition and ups the DVD. I just plan on getting the regular version. I don't feel like spending an extra $100 for a t-shirt I'm never gonna wear. :/

MOON and Yomigaeri are already too sad to listen. And now this release.... ahhh... This is too much for me. All of this hits me so hard.

I need all of this! ! !

ending it with how they started <//3

20 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

I wouldn't be surprised if ARROW OF THE LIGHT was a re-recording. Although it'd be cool if they just remastered the demo version.

This plzz

1 hour ago, Shir0 said:

This plzz

Wait, which idea are you saying "plzz" to? Re-recorded or remastered demo?

Honestly, I think I'd prefer a remastered demo version. If it was re-recorded, a part of me would still want to hunt for the original demo CD on auction sites and such.

49 minutes ago, Seimeisen said:

Wait, which idea are you saying "plzz" to? Re-recorded or remastered demo?

Honestly, I think I'd prefer a remastered demo version. If it was re-recorded, a part of me would still want to hunt for the original demo CD on auction sites and such.

Agreeing on a remastered demo version XD

14 hours ago, inartistic said:

Was Bloody Mary also an old song of theirs?

noooo (maybe some super rare that i dont know of, but i've never seen it anywhere)

i think the only remake is arrow

AvelCain's singles have been consistently 3 songs each this year so I'm assuming BLOODY MARY is the usual 3rd track of the single (I've never heard of it despite following from their first demo) whIle the maybe remake of AOL will serve as a bonus for being their last single.

A little 'ashes to ashes' sentiment if you will, always a crowd pleaser.

Edited by Elazmus

14 minutes ago, Elazmus said:

AvelCain's singles have been consistently 3 songs each this year so I'm assuming BLOODY MARY is the usual 3rd track of the single (I've never heard of it despite following from their first demo) whIle the maybe remake of AOL will serve as a bonus for being their last single.

A little 'ashes to ashes' sentiment if you will, always a crowd pleaser.

ARROW OF THE LIGHT is a rather depressing, farewell-type song, so it's fitting to include it.

Just fyi, looked into it a little more, and Bloody Mary and 残像 are old songs. 残像 is a ballad, played since at least 2011, supposedly released as a dist CD in 2012. No evidence of BLOODY MARY ever being released, but I guess it's a rush song (you can hear some of it on ×月×日、×××××).

So 3 newly recorded old songs + 1 new song, probably. I'd say that fits the theme of 輪廻転生 :D

Is there a way to purchase the limited edition of 六道輪廻』親愛なる従者たちへ… from overseas?

Because, if i'm not wrong, shimizuya shop does not sell outside Japan, is that right?

12 minutes ago, lstknt3b said:

Is there a way to purchase the limited edition of 六道輪廻』親愛なる従者たちへ… from overseas?

Because, if i'm not wrong, shimizuya shop does not sell outside Japan, is that right?

Their new shop is http://shimizu8.theshop.jp and their checkout form does let you put in addresses from overseas. But that doesn't guarantee that they will accept the overseas order.

Their info pages don't say anything specific about overseas shipping. All shops hosted by thebase.in will let you input overseas shipping info and such regardless of the seller's willingness to ship outside of Japan. I know this because another band, THE NOVEMBERS, have a webshop hosted by thebase.in, their checkout pages let you input overseas info, but their personal info pages say "we will not ship internationally."

You could always try placing an order there just for the hell of it!

Thank you very much for your explanation !

I tried to purchase from this site but it says i have to pay with a japanese credit card T_T

I hope they will put it elsewhere...

1 minute ago, lstknt3b said:

Thank you very much for your explanation !

I tried to purchase from this site but it says i have to pay with a japanese credit card T_T

I hope they will put it elsewhere...

WOWW What a surprise!!! /sarcasm

I will never understand why Japan has such a huge problem with foreign credit cards.

Gaijin CreditGate continues...