Seimeisen

AvelCain announce two final releases

Idk why but I love the Yomigaeri PV xD
It's just simple and idk I just love it haha even though I had to watch it more then one time, at the first time I found it just really really meh XD

when i started watching yomigaeri the whole one shot thing kind of reminded me of plastic tree's makka na ito, but this is a lot worst and the other members aren't even it.

what a disappointment for such an awesome song.

Edited by plastic_rainbow

It's just infuriating after how pretty the Moon PV was. And knowing they we disbanding, why waste yours and everyone's time by calling this a music video...

THE HANGMAN TEASER VIDEO FOR THIS SINGLE HAD MORE MATERIAL THAN THE PV LOL

Hahaaaaahh this makes me so mad rn what a bummer Yomigaeri looked so cool in the preview I don't want this to be their last PV as AvelCain

that ID PV tho... so nostalgic I want to go back to that time urgh

So of course I agree that the Yomigaeri "PV" is embarrassing (and damn I'd be pissed if I shelled out the bucks for that super special edition of their latest release to get the PVs.... unless I really wanted that tshirt I guess).

BUT!

I think it's even lamer (more lame?) that they re-edited the ID video to cut out the two members who left the band. (you can still watch the preview from when it was new.... had shots of the drummer and other guitarist that are gone now.) I mean... this was released on a big, career-spanning box set! Don't pretend those dudes weren't part of said career, even if Avelcain's popularity undeniably happened after they had left.

Hell, Kasumi wrote two (at least) of their early songs.... considering the vast majority of their songwriting was done by Eve, Kasumi may have written just as many Avelcain songs in total as any of the current members.

20 hours ago, Yukami said:

Dat production value tho :o 

BEST PART OF THIS GODLY PV 1:57 

i wonder who and how they came up with this xD

The webshop where they sold 六道輪廻 has 404'd, so I'm guessing Shimizufuck took it down. Also, there's no evidence that the mail-order version of 輪廻転生 will ever be released. Fucking liars. Oh, well, now I can un-follow them on Twitter and stop checking their blogs.

2 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

The webshop where they sold 六道輪廻 has 404'd, so I'm guessing Shimizufuck took it down. Also, there's no evidence that the mail-order version of 輪廻転生 will ever be released. Fucking liars. Oh, well, now I can un-follow them on Twitter and stop checking their blogs.

Well I don't think it's the members' fault but still sucks anyway 

SET-LIST at 2016/06/23:

01.蘇-よみがえり-
02.手首の切り方
03.操り人形
04.月蝕
05.裁
06.蛇と姑獲鳥
07.ID
08.病
09.PSYCHO-サイコ-
10.片想い
11.午前二時
12.月-MOON-
13.夜光虫
14.BELIEVE
15.花一匁
秒-byou- time
禅-zen- time
16.いろはにほへと
17.手毬唄
18.狐狗狸
19.懺悔、寡黙ナル君ニ…。

do u guys remember the avelcain of 2013-mid 2015? that shit was lovely...what the FUCK is this mess

disband already lol

The second track has potential but still suffers from Karma not fitting the instrumental like the rest of the single. I actually still like the song itself as it's one of those AC manages to build up to a compelling melody.

^ To be fair, the last 3 tracks on the single are old songs that AvelCain composed themselves, and just re-recorded now... so there's no chance in hell they would sound good lol

(Tho I will admit even Eve seemed to lose his touch after a while, so maybe they'd still be awful even if he composed them ´◉◞౪◟◉)

BloodyMary is killer...man i hope Karma comes back with eve as his composer.

My reaction just went from "I can't believe this is their LAST release" to "I can't believe THIS is their last release"

Zanzou is so good tbh it could have easily become my new favorite AC ballad with it's beautiful melody if it wasn't for.. the vocals idk it's as if they just went with

Karma's first recording in the studio :/ this is frustating I know he could have done so much better.. well after a third listen it has become better

I still like Zanzou very much tho