Trombe

Dr.律-ritsu-(ex-ヴァリル(VARYL)) has joined ゴシップ(Gossip) & 3-month consecutive new maxi singles release

Dr.律-ritsu-(ex.-VeiL--->ヴァリル(VARYL)(織人-shikito-)) has joined ゴシップ(Gossip) at their live at Akasaka BLITZ at 2016/03/05, and their 3 new maxi singles "インモラル鬼畜㊙︎痛震講座(immoral kichiku ㊙ ︎tsuushin kouza)" "CHEMICAL FILTH" "エロトピアリ(ero-topiary)" will be released at 2016/05/04, at 2016/06/15 and at 2016/07/13 respectively (1,836yen, limited 1000 each), each of which will include CD+DVD (including PV)

"インモラル鬼畜㊙︎痛震講座(immoral kichiku ㊙ ︎tsuushin kouza)" [CD track list]
01.錯乱-SAKURAN-
02.放課後鬼チク倶楽部(houkago kichiku club)
03.迷惑÷好意(meiwaku÷koui)

[DVD track list]
01.錯乱-SAKURAN- (PV)

"CHEMICAL FILTH" [CD track list]
01.メンタルマネーノイローゼ(mental money neurosis)
02.誰かさんが殺んだ。(dareka-san ga koronda)
03.亡骸よ(nakigara yo)

[DVD track list]
01.誰かさんが殺んだ。(dareka-san ga koronda) (PV)

"エロトピアリ(ero-topiary)" [CD track list]
01.[M.A.D]
02.KICK ASS
03.ハッピーバースデー(happy birthday)

[DVD track list]
01.ハッピーバースデー(happy birthday) (PV)

btw they will hold their one-man live tour since Urawa Narciss at 2016/05/21 and up to tour final at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/07/02

CcyMWMNUsAAxYZ8.jpg
CcyHraJUsAAB6Et.jpg

I am growing way too attached to these guys and I can feel them rising to the top five spot of my favourite post-2010 Visual Kei bands. Their music just clicks with me.

fuck bro this is the first time i've liked gossip's music this song is BANGING

and from what i remember from varyl, their drummer was pretty good--good news all the way!

All 3 singles are available for pre-order at CD Japan. I didn't see any mention of the 1000-copy limit.. but I have ordered all of them, and since it's this early I assume I will have no problem getting them.

Also, I still hate consecutive releases. Shipping prices hurt T_T

Also, why am I forced to pay for the DVDs I will probably never watch. T_T 

Surprised nobody has written it here yet but

The releases will contain one "ticket" each, if you buy all three singles and send all three tickets with your name, phone number, address and post numer to ains office in Takadanobaba, Tokyo, you will get a live DVD sent to you recorded at 2016/04/24 at their "Yotterasshai, miterasshai wareware ga gossip desu" oneman live at Meguro rokumeikan.

The "campaign" will end at 31st of August.

src: http://ameblo.jp/gossip-psycho/theme5-10084264886.html

7 hours ago, Uglymouth said:

The releases will contain one "ticket" each, if you buy all three singles and send all three tickets with your name, phone number, address and post numer to ains office in Takadanobaba, Tokyo, you will get a live DVD sent to you

I can't be bothered to decipher all the legal disclaimers, but.. I assume they aren't going to ship it overseas. T_T

Not sure if this warrants a separate topic, but I'll at least post it here. They'll be releasing some new stuff for their upcoming tour - another goods comp set, and a pamphlet + CD.

Goods comp set will come with 3 t-shirts, a towel, and a bag.

http://ains.cart.fc2.com/ca16/353/p-r-s/

Tour pamphlet comes with a CD with an unreleased track "コドク".

http://ains.cart.fc2.com/ca16/354/p-r-s/