Trombe

凛(lin) & UNDER CODE & Matina meeting

Honestly I am hoping Kisaki opens another label, I personally thought he chose interesting bands to join his labels. Like looking back, he had variety and there wasn't a band I didn't dislike.

Erm, I think "meeting" only means "themed party"... RAZZLE DAZZLE holds theme nights where they play a bands videos, etc, but it's unofficial. So I don't think KISAKI or any Matina/UCP people showed up (except some RAZZLE DAZZLE staff which are ex-Matina/UCP)

So prob no photos of old band mates or discussions of a new label ^^;

Kisaki seem's to tear band's apart so I don't hope for him to do much right now unless he form's a band and truly commits to it, Lin was great and brought back the Megaromania and really got my hopes up then just as soon as I was ready for a full album we got another Kisaki band break up so I just don't think that Kisaki is good for any band.

I am going to defend him here yet again, but you are aware that he is committed to everything he does, no? They broke up because of a lack of interest in their formation — the scene considers him to be 'too old' (this goes for Sui and Misery as well), and because they focus on a traditional melodic sound instead of chugging guitars and grunting, people grew tired of them because it's not what the current fanbase wants to hear. Their sales were terrible, event attendence less than scarce, and people generally bark every possible insult they can think of at Kisaki, so I can imagine why he doesn't want to pursue something people intensely dislike. Give the man a damn break. If you follow him as closely as I do you'd see the depression oozing from his comments on the band's disbandment, it's not something he or any of the other members wanted.