Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

KRAD new single & mini album release

it is announced at KRAD one-man live "毒裁(dokusai)" at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2016/02/24 that their new single "螺旋(rasen)" will be released through Like an Edison at 2016/04/27 (1 song, 700yen), which will be sold in advance at their presents live "螺旋界談" at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2016/04/21

their new mini album "XisDead" will be released at 2016/07/27 (6 songs, 2,500yen), which will include their songs "Dead flower" "Dead bouquet"

btw they will hold their presents live "DARKER THAN BLACK" at Shinjuku CLUB SCIENCE at 2016/06/30, at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2016/07/01 and at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2016/08/01 and their free one-man live "生傷訣ル" at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2016/08/02

Cb-9CT9UMAE4Ppl.jpg

The singer had such an unique look before with the black teeth and all. Not anymore I guess. Still excited as hell. The look is classy too, just not what I expected

The singer had such an unique look before with the black teeth and all. Not anymore I guess. Still excited as hell. The look is classy too, just not what I expected

Yes Sou dropping the Ohaguro depresses me too but omg so fast!!!

Never stoo, KRAD!!

SET-LIST at 2016/02/24:

~第一章~
SE
01.傀儡遊ビ(kairai asobi)
02.カルマ(karma)
03.憔悴、朦朧ノ中デ。(shousui mourou no naka de)
04.ugly rain
05.Dead bouquet
06.Plantman
07.Beginning of darkness
~第二章~
SE
08.M.A.D
09.[new song #1]
10.残影(zanei)
11.【D】Add
12.Sand & Blood

EN1
01.Dead bouquet
02.[new song #2]

20160227_krad_01.jpg
Cb_dUlbVIAIvjev.jpg

why do you do this to me..2new krad releases..xenon's release and in may is giru*s concert like they really  hate me or smth. but if i can afford it I will  order this awesome shit *-*

HA!!!

Sou still does ohaguro <33

SET-LIST at 2016/02/24:

~第一章~
SE
01.傀儡遊ビ(kairai asobi)
02.カルマ(karma)
03.憔悴、朦朧ノ中デ。(shousui mourou no naka de)
04.ugly rain
05.Dead bouquet
06.Plantman
07.Beginning of darkness
~第二章~
SE
08.M.A.D
09.[new song #1]
10.残影(zanei)
11.【D】Add
12.Sand & Blood

EN1
01.Dead bouquet
02.[new song #2]

20160227_krad_01.jpg
Cb_dUlbVIAIvjev.jpg

because we still have no further details/coverartwork/samples etc. of their new minialbum "XisDead" i have this very bad feeling that they are like 1-3 days before release: sorry release is postponed until august or so...

really hope i'm wrong though...

4 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

because we still have no further details/coverartwork/samples etc. of their new minialbum "XisDead" i have this very bad feeling that they are like 1-3 days before release: sorry release is postponed until august or so...

Im with you on that, I hadn't said anything but their previousl releases had been fully explained and showed off about a month in advance.

They did claim it would feature Dead Bouquet from DMD2 and Dead Flower.. but nothing more..

5 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

i have this very bad feeling that they are like 1-3 days before release: sorry release is postponed until august or so...

this is exactly what I'm worried about atm

there's nothing really new on their Twitter either :( except of Mitsume being totally exhausted from studio work (?) 

Holy shit, Sou with the firey red.... 

I shall replace the band pic in the REQ thread momentarily.

But yeah... no previews.. and it'seems release-day.. did you guys spend the whole month in the salon? XD

Edited by Elazmus

Sign in to follow this