Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

黒百合と影(kuroyuri to kage) Gt.こよみ-koyomi- & Dr.夢月-mutsuki- will depart & retire

they will hold 闇革命 presents one-man live "とある実験室での3夜。" at Higashikouenji 20000V as follows:

2016/05/02 - "502号実験室"
2016/05/16 - "516号実験室"
2016/05/27 - "527号実験室"

"We are very appreciative of you always supporting Kuroyuri to kage.

But we would like to announce, right here and right now that our labels band “Kuroyuri to kage” has been removed from the AINS label as of 31st of march 2016.

To all fans, staff and everyone who has been involved with this band, we would like to deeply apologize for this abrupt announcement.

Also, all information regarding Kuroyuri to kage will disappear from Ains OHP and all their merch will be removed from the AINS Webshop as of 30th of april.

We will explain how you can buy their official merch in the near future. However, you will still be able to buy Kuroyuri to kage goods at Village Vanguard Online Store.

They will also no longer be featured in the “AINS -Ankoku kakumei-” fanclub. We will tell you in the near future exactly when they will stop being featured.

For inquires and questions regarding Kuroyuri to kage from now on, please refer to the adress below.

Yamikakumei - [email protected]

Kuroyuri to kage has started their second period as of 1st of April. They have no intents to quit the band, their activities will continue.

We kindly ask of you to keep supporting them.

AINS Company
Yamikakumei
Kuroyuri to kage Karasuna mei, Kuro and K."

-creds to http://fyeahkuroyuritokage.tumblr.com/post/142793732658/important-announcement-from-kuroyuri-to-kage

this is shocking, i knew their activity was spotty at best for an AINS band but for them to get dropped like this before even debuting their second lineup. what a fucking mess.

$10 to the first person to go on tanuki and get the tea

Edited by emmny

Didn't their new self-produced  label have like the exact same name as their current label under AINS? IS THIS SOME BIG TAX EVASION SWINDLE?! Visual Kei Panama Papers when???

from what i understand they were #scamming under their sublabel when they were under ains

now that they're no longer under ains i guess they're keeping the email/contact info--maybe they owned it the whole time from before they joined ains, so they're keeping it cuz they have the rights?

OR BONUS CONSPIRACY:

they'll stay on ains in SECRET and they're sending this big announcement to further #scam the government.

@inartisticHELP!

Edited by emmny

Just now, emmny said:

from what i understand they were #scamming under their sublabel when they were under ains

now that they're no longer under ains i guess they're keeping the email/contact info--maybe they owned it the whole time from before they joined ains, so they're keeping it cuz they have the rights?

OR BONUS CONSPIRACY:

they'll stay on ains in SECRET and they're sending this big announcement to further scam the government.

@inartisticHELP!

I'm guessing they've just made a deal to take the yamikakumei label name with them (eg. they'll continue to call that their label, but behind-the-scenes staff will change). 

1 hour ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Didn't they announce they were forming their own label? Or am I mixing up two different announcements?

I think you're confusing an old (incorrect) news story that said they were leaving Ains to form a new label called yamikakumei. The story was incorrect--yamikakumei had been a sublabel of Ains the entire time

The announcement about leaving AINS confused me a lot I was really happy with them being on the label.

So glad they are continuing though

3 hours ago, Uglymouth said:

This abrupt message really makes me think if Yukika had something to do with Koyomi and Mutsuki leaving? Maybe there's been drama behind the scenes that we can't see? 

CONSSSSSPIRACY

where's our tanuki plug someone get this tea

What in fucks sake is going on, who is the new lineup going to include, why did they leave AINS? Find Out, Next time on ,FUCKING TELL US THE NEW MEMBERS ALREADY z.

im just realizing that these new members are either entirely irrelevant or ktk got into enough shit with ains to make them jump ship on an amazing lineup LOL

7 hours ago, seurong said:

(Live dist???) Single

I believe it says sold at lives & via mail-order. So you'll be able order it online via shopping service, I think

1 hour ago, inartistic said:

I believe it says sold at lives & via mail-order. So you'll be able order it online via shopping service, I think

Thanks, i can barely read anything in that poster

Good to know tho!!

Now.....*goes back to the waiting game*

Sign in to follow this