Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Far East Dizain new maxi single "Inhale" & LIVE DVD release

Tesseract-y af. My predictions about VK bands slowly embracing this djent culture have become reality lol (then again, this scene has been known for embracing all kinds of trends constantly).

Bad vocalist though - perhaps even worse than Undivide's Kihiro screaming-wise and Deluhi's Juri singing-wise :/

Edit: It seems like Leda screamed there as well (I'd rather see him screaming his lungs out like he usually does in Babymetal's lives and here as well)

I wish they'd hire someone like Satsuki. I want to like Keita but he just feels overpowered by everything else. His technique isn't up to the level it needs to be on screams or cleans, tbh. 

I wish they'd hire someone like Satsuki. I want to like Keita but he just feels overpowered by everything else. His technique isn't up to the level it needs to be on screams or cleans, tbh. 

Honestly satsuki would KILL this song and i didn't realize it until now yes god his falsetto over the quiet parts...FUCK

FIGHT ME ON THIS

keita isn't entirely awful but his screams in this song are shit, i also really didn't like the prominent slapping like its cool for a solo or a break (call my name from the light) but in place of the main chugging it sounds thin

for me its an ok song - well in fact it could be a very good song but my main problems with it are just that Keita's harsh sounded way better in CodeRebirth and OMG that "slapping" riffage is just annoying as fuck to my ears >.>''

Honestly satsuki would KILL this song and i didn't realize it until now yes god his falsetto over the quiet parts...FUCK

FIGHT ME ON THIS

keita isn't entirely awful but his screams in this song are shit, i also really didn't like the prominent slapping like its cool for a solo or a break (call my name from the light) but in place of the main chugging it sounds thin

Agreed on the slapping too. It got old pretty fast. And I should have clarified, I don't think Keita is a bad vocalist, this project just needs someone a bit more experienced, imo. Keita's previous works sounded awesome.

Seriously, tho... What genre should we consider this band(and Xenon, to a lesser extent)? "Djent rock" sounds accurate, but dumb af

Seriously, tho... What genre should we consider this band(and Xenon, to a lesser extent)? "Djent rock" sounds accurate, but dumb af

Websites like gekirock are calling it "V-djent" or "visual djent".

High production values are wasted on a song like this. I know they have the potential to be so much more than they are; CodeRebirth, DELUHI & UNDIVIDE were all killer bands, it's just not adding up.

Maybe they haven't found themselves yet? I just hope they do before they disband D:

This is the least VK sounding thing in the history of VK. Generic as fuck. Sounds just like any other metalcore band out there. Nothing against metalcore meets VK, but other bands at least try to sound VKish. This is just meh. They didn't even try. Lame.

Ahem...

"V-STYLING DJENTCORE"

-JILUKA

You guys are missing one point: Keita was fuckin amazing in CodeRebirth, I'm pretty sure he has not forgotten how to scream and sing.

This is all about production, the same "problem" Deluhi had. This is way too clean, way too polished for this kind of music. There's no raw instruments, rough edges, everything is so crystal clear it takes away every "punch" this song could have. I betcha it will sound GREAT live.

That's the reason I'm waiting for the DVD. Just by that preview, it sounds like a whole different band.

This is the least VK sounding thing in the history of VK. Generic as fuck. Sounds just like any other metalcore band out there. Nothing against metalcore meets VK, but other bands at least try to sound VKish. This is just meh. They didn't even try. Lame.

bullshit coderebirth was more metalcore and signal's song

DELUHI & UNDIVIDE were all killer bands,

ha, they were no better honey

Sign in to follow this