Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Far East Dizain new maxi single "Inhale" & LIVE DVD release

Far East Dizain new maxi single "Inhale" (2 songs, 1,296yen) and LIVE DVD "LIVE:DIZAIN 2015-DIZAINISM-" (5,184yen) will be released at 2016/03/23, for which their LIVE DVD will include complete scene of their one-man live "DIZAINIZM" at Shibuya WWW at 2015/11/14

SET-LIST at 2015/11/14:

01.Cry My Name From The Light
02.Memorize
03.Blank Space
04.LOCUS
05.Paradoxxx (drums solo)
06.The Left Hook of Waccha (drums solo)
07.White Hole (guitar solo)
08.一縷(ichiru)
09.蜃気楼(shinkirou)
10.Illest
11.I'm a Human Just Like You
12.The War Went On

EN1
01.Super Moon
02.LAST SCENE

^

s6ZcDvy.jpg

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

:lolita_love: :lolita_love: :lolita_love:

Yeah. Right. Your post is more interresting and constructive, indeed. >.>

btw, a live DVD for that live at Shibuya WWW is a bit useless I think. It's a small livehouse. A live DVD for the next oneman [DIZAINATION] at TSUTAYA O-West should be a better idea.

title of their new maxi single is finalized as "Inhale"

[track list]
01.Inhale
02.False

special DVD "DIZAINISM(another ver.)" will be enclosed if pre-ordering their new maxi single "Inhale" and LIVE DVD "LIVE:DIZAIN 2015-DIZAINISM-" through Tower Records together, which will include special cut of 2 songs from their one-man live "DIZAINIZM" at Shibuya WWW at 2015/11/14

special take CD-R will be enclosed if pre-ordering their new maxi single "Inhale" and LIVE DVD "LIVE:DIZAIN 2015-DIZAINISM-" through disk union together

89520160219045129.jpg

Oddly, it's "too" good for a live prestation '__'

what the FUCK kinda witchcraft...its literally flawless

robots unless proven otherwise.

Their live material is years better than the studio ones. (vocalist in special).

Happy to see Sujk still have his epic light drums with him <3 but sadly Leda is no longer using his White Cygnus, but no leak of quality :)

Their live material is years better than the studio ones. (vocalist in special).

Happy to see Sujk still have his epic light drums with him <3 but sadly Leda is no longer using his White Cygnus, but no leak of quality :)

Agreed. I thought the vocals needed to be mixed a bit higher in most of their tracks, and this footage proves it. Keita can sing, he just gets a little drowned out by the chugging 8-string guitar a bit lol.

the screams were not good, and it needed more screams. kinda too long too. But awesome main riffage

that was a flop but it had so much potential

the tesseract vibes are NEXT level wit dis one

How to improve this song:

*Cut out the minute long build up at the intro and just start from the heart throbbing-ish sound at 1:00

*cut 3:08-3:35 - I don't think that part of the verse does that much for the song and just feels forced to go hard at that part

* no need to go hard for an outro - end it where the 6 minute marker is.

My main gripe with this song is just too much unnecessary instrumental. They could easily take this song down by like 2 1/2 -3 minutes. Leda was to ambitious with the composition. Trying so hard to be different, that it's kind of pushes everyone away. Sometimes, you need to have a common sound in your creativity that everyone can gravitate to. By trying to make this some epic creative explosion, it comes off disjointed.

Main riff is a beast though. Slap that shit!  

Keita really needs to just dirty his screams up and have some range with it. Love him to death, but this wasn't good screaming wise. Still love the cleans though. 

Like Cry My Name better. More catchier and it had a more controlled sound to it. This track does show more creative promise. If they could find a balance between the two, I think we'll have a winner. 

I haven't even sampled this band before, but... a vocalist in this scene with an actual hardcore-styled voice? I never thought I would hear this. He could definitely improve on his clean singing though, but he is so beyond all the average screamers.

Sign in to follow this