yakihiko

THE GAZETTE WORLD TOUR DATES

They say the VIP info for the Finnish show will be published before the tickets go on sale, which means that they'll have three days to do it before the sale starts. Not buying VIP this time even if there's a meet and greet, so it really doesn't matter for me either way. The European vip appears to be cheaper than the American too so I doubt that there's going to be any perks worth the price of admission.

I'm VERY worried about this as well. 

I remember Nana came to Otakon and she was laughed at because she had a back track playing. Some asshole yelled "nice recording" when she was playing guitar. I felt so bad for her. We are some rude f*cks at concerts sometimes.

I'll pay for the VIP. As the band that made me fall head over heels into Japanese music, I have to see them face to face lol

People are saying that the tickets could get sold out in 20 minutes or something. I'm probably just really dumb but how? And what happens then? I can't get inside at all? When DIR EN GREY came here back in 2011 I paid at the door and the venue was much smaller. I didn't have to fight anyone over tickets. Are they really that popular in the united states? I didn't think so... I never really go to concerts and have no idea how any of this works. 

Am I fucked if I don't buy tickets day one or something? Why can't I pay at the door like I did with DIR EN GREY?

People are saying that the tickets could get sold out in 20 minutes or something. I'm probably just really dumb but how? And what happens then? I can't get inside at all? When DIR EN GREY came here back in 2011 I paid at the door and the venue was much smaller. I didn't have to fight anyone over tickets. Are they really that popular in the united states? I didn't think so... I never really go to concerts and have no idea how any of this works. 

Am I fucked if I don't buy tickets day one or something? Why can't I pay at the door like I did with DIR EN GREY?

You're Texas right?

Lol yeah I'd be worried. Just because Texas is a HUGE  place, with a lot of So. American people living there.

Back to  these tickets.......haha anyone have access to the info?

I don't know how but for ONE OK ROCK, their Asia tour tickets sold out in a few hours and they are a younger band than the GazettE.

In 2013 the Paris show sold out in like 10 minutes but it was a small venue (around 1000 people)

In 2013 the Paris show sold out in like 10 minutes but it was a small venue (around 1000 people)

Is this because of seating or something? The DIR EN GREY live I went to had no seating and I just walked up and paid at the door no problems. It was very small.

In 2013 the european tour sold out instantaneously with the exception of some backwater town in France. They might phase out the ticket stock a little that not all of them will be sold in the first five minutes but that maybe the remaining 20 or 30% comes on sale two hours after the sale started - however I wouldn't risk it if I intended to go. I'm going to be refreshing lippupalvelu like there's no tomorrow at 9am on monday. Helsinki is going to sell out in a couple of minutes fosho

Is this because of seating or something? The DIR EN GREY live I went to had no seating and I just walked up and paid at the door no problems. It was very small.

Erm, each venue can only hold out a certain amount of people and they can't really fuck with dat due to all the safety regulation and shit. Obviously dir en grey was not sold out then

well, i'm not really sure about how "big" gazette is compared to DEG and vice versa in the US, but consider this. DEG tour the states like every year (or every other) and they usually have something like 7-12 venues that are being played. so there isn't really that much of an urgency to get to any of the concerts (although i am still surprised there was still "at-the-door-entry at your concert). Gazette however haven't been in the US since, dunno, 2008 or sth (or have they ever)? plus they play a whopping 3 (4?) gigs? yeah, you better be quick...

Texas peepz you better be on your best behavior goddamnit. If they don't come to New York because of you assholes, I'll hate you forever.

I'm actually glad they aren't coming to Chicago for their first tour here in the USA. Chicago has a bunch of rude bastards, and having the shows in different corners of the country actually will weed out all these assholes who don't give 2 shits about the GazettE

Looking very forward to my trip to NY.

for paris munich and cologne:

Dear GazettE fans,

here comes the post you are waiting for….

The sale for the upcoming GazettE concerts in Paris, Cologne and Munich will start on Monday, January 11th 2016 at 12:00 (noon) Berlin/Paris time.

The regular ticket will cost € 59,00 plus presale fees. But there is more… There will be a limited amount of VIP tickets for each show available.

The VIP ticket contains:
- Separated entrance line
- Early Get in 
- High 5 with the GazettE
- Exclusive T Shirt (designed by Ruki) which is strictly limited to the VIP ticket purchasers only and not generally availabe at the merchandise booth or elsewhere. 
- VIP area in front of the stage
The VIP ticket will cost € 149,00 plus presale fees.

The tickets are available at the following shops:
Paris: 
VIP & regular tickets: www.b7klan.com

Cologne & Munich:
VIP & regular tickets: tickets.me-shop.net
Regular tickets: www.konticket.de and www.metaltix.de

The VIP ticket contains:

- High 5 with the GazettE

The VIP ticket will cost € 149,00 plus presale fees.

hah...OKK?