Trombe

THE BLACK SWAN new album "OUSIA" release & has joined 寺子屋(terakoya)

So what is the diff between OUSIA and dispersed? like besides dispersed being free and whatnot, is it going to have a reworked tracklist? 

This. Do we know any more yet?

Jin said OUSIA -dispersed- was an incomplete version of the album, OUSIA will have more new tracks

Of course, it's obvious. What's the point to distribute an album (free) and sell it few months later without any differences ?!

THE BLACK SWAN×SCAPEGOAT will hold their 2-man live "ミテハイケナイモノ" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2016/04/16

COMPILE RECORD will hold their presents live "CHEMICAL SYRUP VOL.30 -DISCIPLINE-" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/05/08

[live participating artists]
THE BLACK SWAN
More
HOLLOWGRAM
bask in the deep (opening act)

Two new versions and, all the remasters. Can't wait, it's gonna be awesome. All the 're recordings are gonna use their old equipment I bet, at least ushinai from its snippet on their vine page.

Two new versions and, all the remasters. Can't wait, it's gonna be awesome. All the 're recordings are gonna use their old equipment I bet, at least ushinai from its snippet on their vine page.

Where'd you see info about rerecordings/remasters? All I've seen is that TRIPPER has rerecorded guitar & bass, and is remixed; and DEJECTED RAIN has a different arrangement... (Both of those were already present on OUSIA-dispersed-.)

Where'd you see info about rerecordings/remasters? All I've seen is that TRIPPER has rerecorded guitar & bass, and is remixed; and DEJECTED RAIN has a different arrangement... (Both of those were already present on OUSIA-dispersed-.)

I'm just assuming since the other version of Ushinai that's coming out uses their old equipment, go to itsuki's vine page and see what I mean. As for the others I'm just assuming.

Jin has quit Twitter. He'll still be posting on the normal informative Twitter account of the band sometimes, but said he won't be updating often. 

I wonder if this is similar to his previous Ameba silence while still in NEGA. People had continuous negative things to say about him for whatever reason (I never knew exactly, but people were criticizing his singing on VANITAS a lot and told him to quit music, and it might have become too much), and it eventually lead to him apologizing for his performance and that he couldn't satisfy NEGA's fans anymore. I just hope that right now this isn't the case and that THE BLACK SWAN will thrive, regardless of his doings. I also hope he's okay both mentally and physically, truly.

^ Well dang, he better be okay. He deserves recognition more than anything. Too bad haters have the loudest voices at times, bah humbug. Thanks for that update.

Jin has a unique voice, I can see that some may not be too fond of it but there's no reason to bring a musician down just because you hate them. I love his voice entirely so it's not that hard for people to just stop listening if they hate it but then they'd rather be assholes :/

If anyone read my post clearly, I did not say it had anything to do with any of that. I was just wondering if it was similar to that event that happened in the past. There is no known reason whatsoever as for why he deleted his Twitter.

It's sad that he's been targeted in the past, though. He is such a nice and sympathetic guy, full of joy and kindness and so in touch with his audience — pretty much the opposite of what his music represents. That's perhaps what makes it even more incredible than what simply meets the eye (ear). 

VK fans are so full of shit, ugh. I too understand that his voice may be too crispy for some tastes, but this doesn't mean that he sings badly. Not at all.

People will critcize anything. He shouldn't care about it. I remember watching an interview some years ago where Danchou from NOGOD said that they once were the O.A. for one of Kaya's gig and his fans were rude to the point of not even facing the stage during their performance, saying that he can't sing and Kaya is a true singer and he was not. I'm not even a fan of NOGOD and I actually think they're boring as fuck, but to say that Danchou can't sing !? WTF ? He actually can reach way more notes than Kaya himself. This is just losers coming up with lame fake reasons not to give credit to certain bands. I hope he doesn't mind the opinion of some silly teenagers and it doesn't affect his career, altough it seems to e affecting already...

Extremely disappointed in Jin's decision, but probably more disappointed in people's behavior, if that's what caused the issue. VK fans make up for one of the worst online communities I've ever seen/been a part of.

The new photos are amazing though, I love this monochrome simple aesthetic look.