Ito

25 Days of ChristMHas Discussion Thread - 2015

Very glad to see that the staff appreciated the KEEL albums. I feel like the way Ito reviewed it sums it up very well, it does bring you back to the early 2000s when you were really excited about all things visual kei and good bands were plentiful. To feel that just for a bit again, after being jaded from many years of mediocre musicians alienating you from the things you used to like, is the greatest musical gift this year, to me.

At last, charisma.com made some appearance in this year's list X)

The first and second track from OLest is quite enjoyable. I still played yareyo. sometimes, but I only listen to ustubone rock when it's music video played in random.

glad to see so many bands I like in that post!!

damn now i feel like i need to check out that band with the super long name

(btw you used hitorie's pics twice?)

Very glad to see that the staff appreciated the KEEL albums. I feel like the way Ito reviewed it sums it up very well, it does bring you back to the early 2000s when you were really excited about all things visual kei and good bands were plentiful. To feel that just for a bit again, after being jaded from many years of mediocre musicians alienating you from the things you used to like, is the greatest musical gift this year, to me.

Glad I'm not the only one that felt that way. I worried that when I wrote this it sounded a bit ridiculous, but it was honestly accurate for me.

glad to see so many bands I like in that post!!

damn now i feel like i need to check out that band with the super long name

(btw you used hitorie's pics twice?)

Thanks for that catch! And what bands in the post did you like?

Thanks for that catch! And what bands in the post did you like?

jesusphobia is a pretty good song. pentagon seem to be doing well so i am looking forward to their new album! :D

plus, hitorie and indigo la end never disappoint me

vistlip... the album was nice but the song that did it for me this year was latest single's COLD CASE

im checking out that horobi no bigaku band's youtube channel and they seem super interesting too 

Yeah! My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND, coldrain and DADAROMA!!! Very nice to see those on the staff list.

Also, Pelican :) But not so surprised as the others cos thid one, I knew great part of staff liked their releases this year.