Trombe

Rides In ReVellion new maxi single "Eternal〜渇望の空(katsubou no sora)〜" release

He has a problem with his right hand '_'

couldn't stop paying attention to it throughout the MV spot when reading this before actually watching it

【Official Statement】

Rides In ReVellion has become aware that their newly released single Eternal〜渇望の空〜 has been made available for free download on this forum as well as several download and sharing websites.

All we ask is that if you download the free copy of the single, and you enjoy the songs, please legally download it from the ITunes Store.

Both -CHAIN- and Eternal〜渇望の空〜 have been made available on iTunes for a reasonable price, in order to make Rides In ReVellion's music more available to people around the world.
So please support Rides In ReVellion by purchasing from iTunes.

Also if you upload the single onto a free download forum or website
Please also add a link to iTunes and ask that people support Rides In ReVellion by purchasing legally.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding.

iTunes
https://itun.es/jp/mjh__

【Official Statement】

Rides In ReVellion has become aware that their newly released single Eternal〜渇望の空〜 has been made available for free download on this forum as well as several download and sharing websites.

All we ask is that if you download the free copy of the single, and you enjoy the songs, please legally download it from the ITunes Store.

Both -CHAIN- and Eternal〜渇望の空〜 have been made available on iTunes for a reasonable price, in order to makes Rides In ReVellion's music more available to people around the world.

So please support Rides In ReVellion by purchasing from iTunes.

Also if you upload the single onto a free download forum or website

Please also add a link to iTunes and ask that people support Rides In ReVellion by purchasing legally.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding.

iTunes

https://itun.es/jp/mjh__

The thread is deleted as well as the source download link. I feel so terrible

Please don't feel too bad for it.
Perhaps this is a (unfortunate) side of the current music scene, however if used correctly it can also be a huge positive.

As stated previously

If the download thread and following from this, other download sources are accompanied by a statement saying
"If you enjoy the music please support the band by downloading legally on iTunes" it is not too bad.

All we ask for is support for the band and all the hard work that goes into making a single.

We would much rather have your thread with the statement mentioned above than one with no such statement included.

The full PV is awesome!! The song itself I already knew it was awesome, cause I grasped the meaning of some things here and there, but with the english translation I realized is more beautiful than I thought *__* :3