Sign in to follow this  
sebbivism

DIR EN GREY to release new single "LOTUS"

I'm sorry for bringing this up again, but I kinda feel like i need to clear my name here.

I was standing with my friends when suddenly some guy appears behind us, who figured that the spot where we were standing was a nice place trough where he could try and move to the front. However, me and my friends had linked our arms together because they're small and I didn't wanna lose sight of them just yet, just in case they'd get squashed or something. So obviously he couldn't go trough.

He then proceeded pushing and trashing against us trying to get to the front either way. Now I'm not crybaby and I don't mind pushing at lives really, but at some point he was seriously hurting me, I told him to stop which he obviously didn't. So in an attempt to make him stop i dug my nails into his arms. Maybe not the most polite thing to do, but it helped.

At that point some girl at the first row had noticed what was going on, she started yelling at him, talking to us (I assume that they knew eachother...) and she started calling for security. They told him to cut it out, he didn't, they told him to go to teh back, I don't know what happened after that.

I'm not even a huge dir en grey fan, lol...

Hey,

I don't mind you clearing that up :-) Just like you, I was somewhere in that room, waiting for Dir en grey to start making music. We saw things going on, we saw the scratches on his arms and we noticed that the security wasn't happy.

Anyway, I don't know the guy, nor did I know the girls in the front, or you. But no matter what, girls and boys alike can push very hard. It's ridiculous for the one to condemn the other if all they're doing the entire concert is the same. (I know what I'm talking about, I still got bruises from a concert earlier this week where some fangirls were screaming so hard and freaking out so hard that they were scared someone would take there place. It's a fucking concert, move, dance and have fun. You can't expect everyone to be able to stay at the same spot for the entire night.) + I have nothing against you and linking arms with friends because you don't want to loose them, but I've been hurt quite a lot by people like that, and a friend of mine got hurt by doing that.

I go to concerts with friends, when it starts we lose each other in the dancing crowd, when it ends we find each other again. I believe it was at Diru last summer, that literally everyone around me was linking arms and holding hands while the crowd was moving. I got squashed there because there wasn't a way out of it no matter where I looked or where I pushed. They made it seem as if I was the one at fault because I was pushing them, trying to get out of there. I was stuck. If some guy half in those mosh pits hadn't accidentally pushed one of them out of the way I'd been stuck inside a circle of people holding hands for the entire concert. And that isn't exactly why I went there.

But that doesn't say anything about what happened that day. I just posted what I heard, I posted what that guy I was talking about told us. If it's not true that makes the guy a liar, if it's true, then it is true.

For the record: I am a girl, I'm not that tall myself, but I don't expect concerts like that to be all soft and cuddly. I know that isn't what you think, and I'm sure that isn't how you see it. But I'm just explaining my point of view on the entire thing. If the guy was searching for a good place, he should have waited until the concert had actually started and make his way through. But linking and by that keeping someone from doing that, is a little stupid as well, don't you think? It's just a concert, not a place to pick wars :P

I completely agree with everything you wrote up there. Honestly, believe me if I tell you that I was no way planning on keeping our arms linked when the concert started, I just wanted to keep an eye on them until it started and in the end it was good that I did because I had to pull one of them out. But I know that keeping your arms linked during the show is really not done.

Also, there's a difference between the accidental pushing that happens during a concert and what he was doing. He was intentionally trying to hurt us. He wasn't just trying to push past us. He was slamming into us with his full weight, dug his elbow into my neck, etc. That's just not done. It wasn't even possible for us to let him pass because we were already 4th row, and why would we even?

The scratching wasn't even an act of revenge, I'd never sink that low, but it was just to make him get his arm away from there because it hurt like hell.

He was just being a general asshole.

And trust me, I'm not crybaby. I don't mind the pushing at all, I don't mind it if people try get in front of me or take my first row spot from me and I definitely don't mind the bruises and all. But this wasn't anything like that.

Either way, it's my word against his. Or actually our word against his. And maybe what he told is honestly what he experienced, just like this is how I experienced it.

I just wish I wouldn't keep reading everywhere I go about that bitch that scratched this guy for no reason, because that's not how I am :')

Either way, it's my word against his. Or actually our word against his. And maybe what he told is honestly what he experienced, just like this is how I experienced it.

I just wish I wouldn't keep reading everywhere I go about that bitch that scratched this guy for no reason, because that's not how I am :')

Might be something like that :-) I'm not doubting you, and I never said that I truly believed him. (Like I said, I don't even know him)

And yeah, I've also once put my nails in someone's arm for defense without I even knew I was doing it :P So I can understand why it happened.

As long as you had fun watching Dir en grey. That's all that matters :P (Heb je ze niet gezien in Utrecht in 2009?)

On Topic again: I can't wait to hear the full song in good quality. The radio edit was kind of short and ended in a strange way:s

Duration for all songs are now revealed:

1. LOTUS (4:01)

2. OBSCURE (3:33)

3. 冷血なりせば (3:58)

Total duration: 00:11:34

Cool, thanks for the info! I've resisted listening to these previews and radio edits, so I really can't wait!!! ^^

Well, one minute is long enough :)

My copy is on "Shipping process" now on CDJapan, hopefully they're shipping it tomorrow so it can arrive on Wednesday.

(I've still not listened to the Radio rip of LOTUS)

Have to say, I really enjoyed the radio rip, so I'm looking forward to the the actual single (and good quality ;) )

And I loved Hydra -666- (new version of Hydra, to be found on the Dozing Green Single) and the new version of ZAN, so I'm very excited what they'll make of the "old school" Obscure^^

Well, CDJapan sent out some orders early, and people got them this morning.

But like always, the people who received theirs are keeping them mostly to themselves and people they know.

If I get mine here in the next hour or so I'll up it for everyone.

mine is gonna be shipped on 2/2 because i added the new born mini with it

im kinda suprised the single has appeared online yet=p

but since it's a n00blet it could also be he's trying to mislead us, just like that guy in the Vidoll Best request topic.

but since it's a n00blet it could also be he's trying to mislead us, just like that guy in the Vidoll Best request topic.

The guy has been here forever. I remember the name, but from the old TW i think.

I have like three accounts here, but with the change to the site over the months, I've forgotten passwords, etc.

DaInReU

xDaInReUx

xxDaInReUxx

Seeing a pattern?

And I unfortunately didn't receive my copy today, but maybe I can get the person who did to unclench and post it for everyone else.

There has indeed been a leak, but it hasn't made it's way onto this forum yet

I split the conversation and put it in the review topic so that the conversation that was in here can continue in the proper thread. I'm locking this for now. I have a feeling it's going to keep getting bumped up with meaningless points and there are better places to talk about LOTUS or Dir en grey.