Sign in to follow this  
sebbivism

DIR EN GREY to release new single "LOTUS"

oh my God, purple <3

btw, somehow it reminds me with -OZ-'s ROUGE xD

i really like this cover though, looks better than hageshisa at least. Which was boring, with those red filtered band's photograph.

Now we wait for some sounds preview.

...that cover doesn't look like it'd fit a standard cd case.

in either case, I think it could do without the lady, and I'm curious about what's in the water.

to me, it looks like the guy killed her. xD [that is, if item reflected is a guy...a couple more items in question, but I don't have the capacity to think about it.].

it looks like, to me at least, two girls. idk. or maybe that "other girl" is just a reflection of herself. idk.

all i do know, is that this is such a phenomenal cover, and easily Dir en grey's best. I was getting sick of all the

BRUTAL BLACK, WHITE, RED, YEAHH!!!

it looks like, to me at least, two girls. idk. or maybe that "other girl" is just a reflection of herself. idk.

all i do know, is that this is such a phenomenal cover, and easily Dir en grey's best. I was getting sick of all the

BRUTAL BLACK, WHITE, RED, YEAHH!!!

Yeah it indeed looks like two girls in the water.

And I agree that it is a great cover, and finally nothing that seemed BR00T@1 HXC or w.e

It really is a beautiful cover! I hope the entire booklet and single is just as great, if not better.

I expect uber angry death metal sludge core fest of a song about how two girls being drowned in water entwined together look like a lotus. Anything less than that will make me un-interested.

I expect uber angry death metal sludge core fest of a song about how two girls being drowned in water entwined together look like a lotus. Anything less than that will make me un-interested.

^this or a ballad expressing the same in a sad instead of a brutal way

^this or a ballad expressing the same in a sad instead of a brutal way

it will be like cage. So be prepare to be dissapointed :mrgreen: j/k

^ it'll be fun if that happen though.

Wow.. that cover is my favourite from them for a long time.

I get a "pop" feel from this cover.. secretly hoping they go back to writing some good catchy melodies. Anything is possible at this stage, really.

I really like the cover art as well, I just don't know about the text, it's actually kind of bugging me a lot, but the artwork is really nice!