Trombe

ex-AMARANYX members new band "IGGY" has formed

new band "IGGY" new EP "REVOLUTION" will be released at 2015/11/18 (1,500yen), and their live-limited EP "EVOLUTION" will be released at their first presents live "Done Done Unless" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2015/11/20 (1,500yen)

"IGGY" members:
Vo.創真(souma) (ex-starless(hajime))
Gt.JOE (ex-AMARANYX(Naoto))
Gt.リュカ(lyuca) (ex.-JoKER--->YGGDRASIL-->AMARANYX, PSYCHE-プシュケ--->MirialD(support)(Masahito))
Ba.アレン(allen) (ex.-JoKER--->YGGDRASIL-->starless-->Cross hearT(hayato))
Dr.Loa

"REVOLUTION" [track list]
01.world is mine.(SE)
02.Alive to Pain
03.曼陀羅(mandala)
04.胡蝶の夢(kochou no yume)
05.P.P.

CQpKpUiUwAAi-qW.png

http://www.iggy-official.net/

I first thought "oh they look like vendetta Oo" and the "sample" on their ohp doesn't sound bad :3   gonna keep  an eye on them :D

I can't get the sample on their ohp to play, but they got me curious so I'll keep an eye out for them.

and this is quite weird because earlier this day I was on the ohp and it played 100% and  ca 3hours ago I wanted to hear it one more time(xD) but it didn't work Oo now is the question was I just imaging things or did they disable it xD ?

Iggy Azalea fans? I guess im cool as long as they stick to just Beg for it

now they upped previews for their forthcoming minialbum "REVOLUTION" on their OHP

the previews are ok imo but as kinda expected nothing really revolutionary... >.>''

Guest lynchisizer

yup, nothing interesting indeed, I only heard the preview for the first song, and it was like:

Intro: is this some metalcore in drop A#? o= could be interesting, hoping for some heavy as f verses and an unique chorus, though the productions sounds a little weird...

after that: meh, they just wanted attention, because the rest is forgettable...

samples for "EVOLUTION" can now be found at their OHP as well and i gotta say they sound in general better then the ones for REVOLUTION but still nothing I'd buy...