Trombe

new band "Deviloof" has formed

What I mean is those bands that have looks like them covered in blood, and dressed as monsters or whatever so you expect something really tr00 and then they put cheesy tunes, poppy ballads, catchy eletronic songs, etc. Nothing against bands like that, it's just that it's be nice to have a band that only does extreme stuff for a change. I agree they sound like generic deathcore and are nothing reallyy outstanding, but at least it's a bit different, if compared to the majority of the other VK bands nowadays, and I'm always in for that, just like some of you think we deserve more "art-kei", I think we need some legit br00tal stuff like this, some more jazzy bands, etc. VK needs variety.

Honestly, I was expecting the clean vocals at any minute. I think it's good when you can do harsh vocals and clean vocals as well. Eventually, the band has to do a softer song otherwise this'll get old quick, but this is a good start.

So a vk band (of course ex-metalcore band members, lol) finally made a competent all-around heavy track.

Now to make one that actually sounds like something and is memorable...

↑ Yeah, NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST. I actually like'em, but they kind of fell in the same mistake every other band makes, so they ended up sounding generic, which would be reversible if they did what I'm expecting Deviloof does, wich is focus on heavy stuff only. I mean, they changed from metalcore to VK because it's more profitable and I'm ok with that, but it is like I was saying the other day about Black Gene For the Next Scene. It'd be much better if they took it seriously and in my opinion it's just a matter of time until NOKUBURA starts doing all those cliché things too, so I hope this band keep it br00tal. 

That All Must Die song is kickass. Their vocalisst is really good.

So what is this Dio (-distraught overlord-) + Suicide Silence- amalgamation?

Ps. those drum triggers still bother me, ew.

Where do you guys hear Dio? Dio were more nu-metal when nu-metal was what vk bands wanted to do. 

I don't hear DIO either. DIO were driven by heavy synthesizers and melodious content (with an occasional performance of heavier vocals). I don't hear any of that in this.

im getting more hype now!! i don't care what anyone says on here this is some sick shit and i love it

i love brutalness( is that even a word...whatever) 

It reminds me of 2006 BRING ME THE HORIZON, but the shriek vocals don't sound as bad. I like this. I look forward to hearing more from these guys in the future.

Where do you guys hear Dio? Dio were more nu-metal when nu-metal was what vk bands wanted to do. 

Who said that they were musically Dio-ish? Their musical aspect is nothing but ridden with Suicide Silence-ian deathcore w/ gusto for constant breakdowns and Lucker-like shriek-to-growls (I half-expected them to roll with some odd "kill them all"- footage you'd normally see in various deathcore MVs a la "Bludgeoned to Death" for instance).

Also: so they weren't vk in the first place? Nokubura's Hiro prolly convinced his bandomen fellows to hop on and beat the dead horse a.k.a this scene once again. *deep sigh*

Although I have to agree that some recent Nocturnal Bloodlust stuff sounds generic, their live-distributed single 銃創 (released in June) sounds different or at least different than their recent stuff. On top of that Nocturnal Bloodlust's lives aren't typically VKish either (there's mosh pits, more foreigners than usual), not only Japanese girls headbanging their heads back and forth.

But back to Deviloof, hopefully they'll be good. If they turn out like D.I.D or Nocturnal Bloodlust i wouldn't be that mad. 

Lol at them claiming to be "The most violence and extreme" Vkei band and at them using the fucking voice clip from P.T at the beginning. This band is pretty average honestly, another NB. Kinda left a bad taste in my mouth, putting that good ol MBHI back in my body, kudos to them having two 7 String Guitarists tho thats pretty cool. Primo look too!