Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DEZERT new album "最高の食卓(saikou no shokutaku)" release

ppl are cryin about this when u got bands like fucking munimuni or sth postponing their new studio release for like what, three or four fucking years now? lmao, a month is nothing y'all

Guess i got that new Schaft album and this new Dezert album to look forward to on the same day though whooooo

Nobody cares about munimuni.

ppl are cryin about this when u got bands like fucking munimuni or sth postponing their new studio release for like what, three or four fucking years now? lmao, a month is nothing y'all

Guess i got that new Schaft album and this new Dezert album to look forward to on the same day though whooooo

Agreed

Nobody cares about munimuni.

True because they are not kawaiiiiiiiiii right ?

people no longer know how to recognize good music

Agreed

True because they are not kawaiiiiiiiiii right ?

people no longer know how to recognize good music

Not only, also because his vocal is simple not everyones taste.

But looking forwart to pirate dezerts new album. somehow I feel to lazy to buy their works. XD

track list has been revised, and limited edition (3,780yen) will include CD+DVD (including "「君の子宮を触る」(kimi no shikyuu wo sawaru)" PV)

[CD track list]
01.「あー。」(a)
02.「君の子宮を触る」(kimi no shikyuu wo sawaru)
03.「ここにラブソングを」(koko ni love song wo)
04.「問題作」(mondaisaku)
05.「追落」(tsuiraku)
06.「排泄物」(haisetsubutsu)
07.「おいしい脾臓は笑わない」(oishii hizou wa warawanai)
08.「セイオン」(seion)
09.「宗教」(shuukyou)
10.「ピクトグラムさん」(pictogram-san)

well i fuckin called it -.-

chiaki ur an idiot for thinking u could do it in the time frame u had lmfao it was doomed from the start

hopefully 2016 is more fruitful for dezert.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'd rather the album be delayed for better quality than getting it faster and it be sloppy.

Also: 「おいしい脾臓は笑わない」 "The tasty spleen isn't laughing?" Oh boy.

hehe good u caught onto that ^.^ #foodkei

did the song titles get even weirder than the first draft?

whatever, chiaki can still touch my uterus whenever.

i am kinda excited for their new album but in all honesty this cover turns me really off.... so hopefully they can prove me wrong with some samples anytime soon!....

DEZERT IS A HUGE AMOUNT OF YES THAT I WANT IN MY ASS MMHMM YEAH JUST LET IT SOAK. DEZERT KILLING IT ALREADY FXDHGFFBVCGJKHFXFGHKJBN

1. TOUCH MY FUCKING UTERUS
  2. that was fucking awesome
  3. i love the pv
  4. i hear a lot of moran-era guitar work in miyako's playing, just more frantic and dissonant sounding and it suits dezert a lot more than i'd thought
  5. i kind of wish he'd tune down to a# like kira i miss the heaviness; but im sure playing support he'd have to use a guitar that'd tune down that low so i guess there's hope he adopted it somehow (correct me if im wrong)
  6. how'd they lie low for a whole year and still have the funds for such a nice video
  7. THEY'RE PLAYING ZEPP TOKYO (!!!!!!!) for the fucking tour final LOL and i thought avelcain playing akasaka blitz for their final was a big deal

OMG dude, I never doubt DEZERT but this is a step above. Their sound hasn't missed a beat even if the guitar riffs are not quite as downtuned it's still recognizable as DEZERT from miles away.

I think the song is worthy of this higher scale PV. I'm so proud of them... :) they are really doiing it.

Sign in to follow this