Trombe

凛(lin) LIVE DVD "Memento-Mori~Embrace of Utopia~" release

Im gonna take a guess as it being a live limited single or mini of sorts. Haven't been interested in this lineup but it'd be nice to see new songs

Probably a live DVD or some random best of album with Sui on vocals (with no new recordings ofc)

I don't think they will ever release a full album or mini with only new songs, would be great though, but I don't have any hope for that

Kisaki, you utter tease. You had me all wrecked up with Dedicate to Graveyard and now you promise something new again.

utter tease[2]

their LIVE DVD "Memento-Mori~Embrace of Utopia~" will be released at 2015/11/11 (5,184yen, limited 1111), which will include scene of their one-man live "Memento-Mori~Embrace of Utopia~" at Shinjuku ReNY at 2015/05/31

[track list]
01.凛(lin)
02.The Psalms and Lamentations
03.Silent To My Pain
04.Metamorphose
05.Monochrome-vanished ray-
06.Chaotic Resistance
07.Cross Peagent
08.Perseculation Complex
09.Missing Melody
10.Sincerely
11.Call Back
12.Sacred Xanadu
13.Schwarz Vrain
14.Forbidden
15.Nightmarish...
16.Foolish

COjOwBnUsAM51Yj.jpg

It's a little odd to have a DVD themed around Memento-mori and then not actually play that song on it.

Yea , i was hoping that Dedicate to Graveyard would be in the setlist but oh well...

Yea , i was hoping that Dedicate to Graveyard would be in the setlist but oh well...

The show that they recorded for this DVD was in May. They probably hadn't written Dedicate To Graveyard back then, and if they had they wouldn't be performing it.

It's a little odd to have a DVD themed around Memento-mori and then not actually play that song on it. Would have highly prefered that over "Call Back" or "Foolish" (even if that's their most popular song for god knows whatever reason).

LIN has the worsts setlists, always

their live-limited BOOTLEG LIVE DVD "2015.08.12 Saitama Kaikan TYPE B" will be provided if purchasing their goods for >3,500yen at their live at Shinjuku ReNY at 2015/10/04 (limited 15)