Trombe

MEJIBRAY LIVE DVD "盲目の猫を殺した猛毒 at 日比谷野外音楽堂" release

it is announced at MEJIBRAY one-man live "盲目の猫を殺した猛毒" at Hibiya Yagai Ongakudou at 2015/09/05 that their LIVE DVD "盲目の猫を殺した猛毒 at 日比谷野外音楽堂" will be released at 2015/12/02 (5,400yen), which will include scene of that one-man live at 2015/09/05

[track list]
SE.猛毒
01.VENOMS
02.枷と知能-それってとても人間らしいって神様は笑ってるの-
03.マダリ
04.SUICIDAL WORD GAME
05.BI"name"JIKA
06.Mr.レインは死んだふり
07.Until…
08.Spice
09.人間
10.ネペンテス
11.蜈蚣
12.BOWWOW
13.ACME
14.SERVANT
15.kairi
16.孤毒のカタコンベ
17.DECADANCE-Counting Goats…if I can’t be yours-
EN1
SE.A PRIORI
01.パラダイム・パラドックス
02.原罪の林檎
03.月食
04.メサイア
SE.Iris

Ah, cool! Oh, I really want to see how 人間, VENOMS, kairi, ACME would sound on live! but no RAVEN or 埋葬虫 (my favourite track) :///

Yeah this setlist is just weird and not appetising in the slightest. I'll dl if it gets uploaded though because the last dvd was very good.

Gotta admit I can't wait to see how they used the stage this time. Hibiya Dome has that particular atmosphere, I'd love to see how they mixed it with their universe.

I was expecting another album before any new DVD,and most of the setlist weve seen in the last Live DVD ... and not many new songs ... so yea not really worth it in my opinion

But knowing me ill still buy it cuz its MEJIBRAY xD !!!

mr.rain wa shinda furi saved this setlist. i hope they made it just as amazing as they did in the 「THE THEATRICAL SHOW」 DVD.

cant wait to watch it and see koichi being his amazing self.

btw they will hold メト(meto) birthday live "奇跡の操り人形(kiseki no marionette)" at Fukui CHOP at 2016/01/16 and "記憶の欠片(kioku no puzzle)" at Fukui CHOP at 2016/01/17