Trombe

BLESSCODE new maxi single "white / Regret Love" release under GOD CHILD RECORDS

BLESSCODE new maxi single "white / Regret Love" will be released under distributor GOD CHILD RECORDS at 2015/12/09 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "white" PV & PV making), limited edition TYPE B (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Regret Love" PV & PV making), and regular edition TYPE C (1,296yen) will include CD only

[limited edition TYPE A CD track list]
01.white
02.Regret Love
03.white(Voiceless)

[limited edition TYPE B CD track list]
01.Regret Love
02.white
03.Regret Love(Voiceless)

[regular edition TYPE C track list]
01.white
02.Regret Love
03.虜(toriko)

D Ba.Tsunehito will participate in bass recording of that new maxi single, which will be produced by 岡野ハジメ(okano hajime)

"white" is single-cut of their mini album "Mind Core", and "Regret Love" is single-cut of their mini album "CRIMSON HEARTS"

i love blesscode but still kinda upset that they're basically re-releasing old songs for both the limited editions, which means i'll be paying 4k yen just to watch two different PVs of songs i already have. hope this doesn't become a trend for them under God Child Records.

guess i'll probably still buy the 2 useless cds and take it as a back payment to the band for all the amazing songs they've distributed for free before.

Agreed. I didn't expect the free songs to last but it gets tiring reeeaaally quickly when bands rerelease songs repeatedly.

BLESSCODE's great live and you know I've got my hiroshima pride going on with them too so I'm glad to see they're getting support from a label now.

Ba.亜季(aki)(Sadie) will act as their support Ba. at their one-man live tour "愛と哀(ai to ai)" at Shinsaibashi CLAPPER at 2015/12/21, at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2015/12/23 and at Hiroshima SECOND CRUTCH at 2015/12/28-12/29 and at D presents live "Mad Tea Party vol.031" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2016/01/16

CRcS82rUAAA3fsV.jpg
CRcS8mBU8AIm4b-.jpg
CRcS93aUEAAbKQv.jpg