Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

アルルカン(arlequin) new maxi single "クオリア(qualia)" release

Their stuff sounds the same always, not that that's bad. But all of it just sounds so copy paste. 
Like this sounds like Mi wo shiru ame.

Guest lynchisizer

the 2nd half of the chorus reminds me of DEATHGAZE - Abyss o.o

I like Arlequin, and this song doesn't sound bad. Just still very much like everything else..

Can someone like... sell them better drugs?

I CAN

I like it but idk their recent releases havent been the same for me, up to Alive i was in love but as of late their music is lacking in my opinion

This is average, but I wouldn't say it's awful! It sounds solid to me overall...as in I can't really find any fault with it besides it being unremarkable.

it is definitely better than their last releasess tho it lacks heavyness and ofc  a few screams would have been nice too,but this one  really is ok

it is definitely better than their last releasess tho it lacks heavyness and ofc  a few screams would have been nice too,but this one  really is ok

Aki is probably screaming less because his technique is so very wrong and he started noticing the effects of it. He's doing inhale screams that would completely destroy his vocal chords, if he'd continue to do this for too long he probably won't even be able to sing at all anymore. 

But on the single, to me it's as solid as is their previous material. These guys have adapted to a sound that they made their own and it works with every single they have released so far. 

Sign in to follow this