Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SuG new maxi single "Crazy Bunny Coaster" release

SuG new maxi single "Crazy Bunny Coaster" will be released at 2011/01/12 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A & B (1,850yen) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (1,550yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.Crazy Bunny Coaster

02.NO OUT NO LIFE

03.ID fudge factor (included in regular edition)

[limited edition TYPE A DVD track list]

01.Crazy Bunny Coaster (PV)

[limited edition TYPE B DVD track list]

01.NO OUT NO LIFE (PV)

http://www.pscompany.co.jp/sug/

xD I've read so many times "WTF?! what's wrong with this song title...". and now we have crazy bunny coaster and ID fudge factor... xD xD SuG never stops... =P

I hope the songs will be good, titles are not that important though. =D

Who cares about the name of the tracks. Eventually they make sense. But dude. Seriously. I'm pissed off. It hasn't been a day since the official release of Mujouken Koufukuron... and they already announced a new single? with 2 pv's?! And the second PV NO OUT NO LIFE seems suspiciously similar to LM.C's 'NO FUN NO FUTURE' and it also came on a 2 PV release campaing, and they're both on PONY CANYON. What a coincidence!

Seriously. I'm gonna make those 2 bitches explode.

Who cares about the name of the tracks. Eventually they make sense. But dude. Seriously. I'm pissed off. It hasn't been a day since the official release of Mujouken Koufukuron... and they already announced a new single? with 2 pv's?! And the second PV NO OUT NO LIFE seems suspiciously similar to LM.C's 'NO FUN NO FUTURE' and it also came on a 2 PV release campaing, and they're both on PONY CANYON. What a coincidence!

Seriously. I'm gonna make those 2 bitches explode.

yeah but mujouken koufukuron is "only" a DVD single and one track and all...
but you are right, it is really similar to LM.C's "MAD LM.C" campaign... =D MaDSuG is coming. =P

ID fudge factor.

Is that like new Max Factor cosmetics? Fudge facials etc. I'm game.

Wait this is SuG. No I'm not.

Crazy bunny COASTER? Really SuG, was that necessary? I don't bash on this band, but this is out of control. Somebody stop the madness.

@Erin-: Well, normally track names don't matter. But these tracks are so horribly named. I mean... No Out No Life? Sounds like a song about how if you aren't "out of the closet" you aren't livin' life? xD And ID Fudge Factor... I don't EVEN.

Have any of their titles ever showed intellect? Seriously, have a look at their tracklist for TOKYO MUZiCAL HOTEL D: I lol'd at "super kawaiiiii" though XD

Have any of their titles ever showed intellect? Seriously, have a look at their tracklist for TOKYO MUZiCAL HOTEL D: I lol'd at "super kawaiiiii" though XD

I think that Super Kawaii song is them poking fun at their foreign fans.

Not to start anything but everyone hear judging the name of the songs is honestly pissing me off. It's a title, it doesn't always mean the song will be bad. I mean, what kind of a name was "UMBILICAL" for a love song? Yet, the song was really good. Sure, the 2nd song does sound like LM.C's NO FUN NO FUTURE with the "NO ..... NO ......" and also the 2 PVs are familiar with the 2 PVs from LM.C but SuG has already done this before with Koakuma Sparkling. It had 2 PVs and the 2nd PV was a Promo for their live. All I'm saying is that titles don't always tell how good the song will be and 2 PVs sounds great! Just be glad they aren't disbanding or something like that like all the other bands have this year.

Sign in to follow this