Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SuG new maxi single "Crazy Bunny Coaster" release

FFS, shit is trippy

can't stop watching

btw their website background is equally terrifying:

2899dhh.png

DUDE, YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW FUCKING HARD YOU MADE LAUGH XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

And about the previes. I don't even dare to watch PV previews again. TOO.MUCH.PINK.TOO.PINK.

About the songs:

CBC was fine until I watched the PV. Now all I remember is the Cheshire Cat trying to rape my ass.

No out was... weird. It was somekind like utage people, but it just wasn't enough.

And ID Fudge Factor was the best out of the single. But the title...

Anyway~ I just wonder why they can't release more stuff like

this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGiKwW-NlHU

this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYbLSeNOKVc

or this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KMTjwHEpfM

Oh, right. PSCompany.

I know everyone has a right to opinions . but it just makes me sad when bands work so hard on new releases and poof all they get are hate and nasty comments. the way i see it is if you don't like it then don't comment or judge.

>.< I personally think yes its very very pink but its expected of SUG. they always come out with the super bright super catchy super pop style stuff. I think its adorable. Takeru's imagination holds no bounds. I'm interested to see the next stuff they come up with.

try to appreciate the music for what it is. the song sounds pretty damn good. sorry if im ranting, Im just so tired of ppl always hating on the bands new releases. then have the nerve to complain if a band disbands. accept the changes and new styles they are trying to bring.

well it would make sense if they thought it wouldnt happen.

Takeru did state in an interview he thinks ppl only choose him as pity votes.

lmao poor Takeru

Edit: Then again, I couldn't think of a better or more brilliant campaign. At least it is a lot better than releasing 10 different versions of the same single or something.

Miyavi had something similar, back at his PS company days - some sort of batshit retarded withdrawal, where fans could win a dinner or a date with him, can't remembers surely (it was back in 2004-2005 I assume)

I know everyone has a right to opinions . but it just makes me sad when bands work so hard on new releases and poof all they get are hate and nasty comments. the way i see it is if you don't like it then don't comment or judge.

I'm pretty sure 90 % of their HARD WORK is looking pretty, everything else is handled by PS Company.

Once they graduate from PSC completely, I suppose even Sug fans will all go butthurt because their MooZiK would suck so much.

i think their target group now is for kids .5-13 years old

And that's why the rabbit in the bottom right corner of the main page has his tadger out.

.. *shudder*

oh LOL i hadn't notice that xD

Edit: Then again, I couldn't think of a better or more brilliant campaign. At least it is a lot better than releasing 10 different versions of the same single or something.

Miyavi had something similar, back at his PS company days - some sort of batshit retarded withdrawal, where fans could win a dinner or a date with him, can't remembers surely (it was back in 2004-2005 I assume)

I'm pretty sure 90 % of their HARD WORK is looking pretty, everything else is handled by PS Company.

Once they graduate from PSC completely, I suppose even Sug fans will all go butthurt because their MooZiK would suck so much.

LOL made me think of that 12012 date sim movie. XD THAT. IS. THE. MOST. RIDICULOUS. THING. EVER. xD

And I agree. I don't think SuG makes their music. I think they just have faces. And that their stage names don't just represent the band members but the people who handle writing the music and designing their pretty-ness. Actually... I think that about most VK bands. Like Takeru isn't just dat guy with the scary grin. Takeru is the face, the people who write the lyrics, the people who handle his clothing, the people who handle what he posts in his blog, etc.

^the 12012 movie? I watched that long time ago. wait.was that girl is lucky or what? :devilwha:

I dunno. It's that Date Simulation Movie. Where you are dating the one guitarist and then some Wataru drama. It's hilarious. Pierrot had some date sims too. xD

honestly, i thought Takeru was wearing a pair of sack dress on that preview bfore i realize it's an ugly styled coat :lol: he can really become a girl.

The sounds wasnt too good, just too bad since i liked their last one :(

I hate to bash on bands, but they have just become a joke. I can't believe I used to like their earlier material. I feel so dirty.

>.< I personally think yes its very very pink but its expected of SUG. they always come out with the super bright super catchy super pop style stuff. I think its adorable. Takeru's imagination holds no bounds. I'm interested to see the next stuff they come up with.

try to appreciate the music for what it is. the song sounds pretty damn good. sorry if im ranting, Im just so tired of ppl always hating on the bands new releases. then have the nerve to complain if a band disbands. accept the changes and new styles they are trying to bring.

Lol forever at the idea that Takeru is in complete artistic control and I don't think anyone who's hating on them now would complain in the slightest if SuG disbanded. This forum would be insanely boring if everyone was vomiting sunshine like yourself.

Lol forever at the idea that Takeru is in complete artistic control and I don't think anyone who's hating on them now would complain in the slightest if SuG disbanded. This forum would be insanely boring if everyone was vomiting sunshine like yourself.

so fucking true.

This is going to suck, just like everything else they do... D:

lol ouch.

I'm not trying to vomit sunshine.

hahah that actually sounds horrible.

I'd complain if SUG disbanded 8) .

I wonder how the next single 's going to sound.

Exactly the same as everything else they've done so far: Shit.

lol ouch.

It's ok that you like them. Afterall, music appreciation is entirely subjective -- the real fools and idiots are the ones hating on you FOR liking them. Besides -- Herpes doesn't have the greatest taste in music at all...far from it, so for them to trash on YOU? i find that kind of contradictory.

I commend you for sticking with them even when all of these ass holes attacked you for it.

I don't hate people who likes sug.its just that i dislike the band because of etc reasons.yet sug is weird lately.

hope the release hits the oricon #1 and I would like to see how they will handle with thousands(or maybe million XD) of fangirls. :D

^ Don't worry, I wasn't really targeting you specifically. You seem like a pretty cool person.

lol ouch.

It's ok that you like them. Afterall, music appreciation is entirely subjective -- the real fools and idiots are the ones hating on you FOR liking them. Besides -- Herpes doesn't have the greatest taste in music at all...far from it, so for them to trash on YOU? i find that kind of contradictory.

I commend you for sticking with them even when all of these ass holes attacked you for it.

thank you for that.

hey thats what being a fan is all about. gotta stick to my band through thick and thin. even when i get attacked. lmao. its all good though

cuz if I suddently decided i didnt like SUG then I'd be a hypocrite. I'm not going to change my support for the band just cause people are hating on it.

lmao i do wish that bunny would put pants on though ahahha :mrgreen:

hmmm wonder if that pic is little hint to next look

no, i really doubt that's a new look. he just loves to be excentric.

And probably, after 4 singles, 2 of which have 2 main songs, they're going to release a new album soon. And I really hope they go on hiatus after that. They've been releasing way too much stuff lately and the quality goes down with every release (except R.P.G, that was actually a good single). So I really hope they take a long break. Like the GazettE did between Before I Decay and Shiver. Though I really expect the break is for good (not like the GazettE LOL)

Sign in to follow this