Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SuG new maxi single "Crazy Bunny Coaster" release

Not to start anything but everyone hear judging the name of the songs is honestly pissing me off. It's a title, it doesn't always mean the song will be bad. I mean, what kind of a name was "UMBILICAL" for a love song? Yet, the song was really good. Sure, the 2nd song does sound like LM.C's NO FUN NO FUTURE with the "NO ..... NO ......" and also the 2 PVs are familiar with the 2 PVs from LM.C but SuG has already done this before with Koakuma Sparkling. It had 2 PVs and the 2nd PV was a Promo for their live. All I'm saying is that titles don't always tell how good the song will be and 2 PVs sounds great! Just be glad they aren't disbanding or something like that like all the other bands have this year.

UMBILICAL was the worst I had heard from them when it was released. Then they turned really bad.Β¨

I think it is kind of fair to judge the songs from the titles. Not like we have anything else to judge at the moment. Sure, some awesome songs have awful names, but we haven't heard them so we can't say anything yet.

super kawaiiii

let's face it. corean stuff is making struggles on him.

I hate saying this of my favourite band and from the guy that made me listen to j-rock because i thought he was so cute when i was a goddamn fan boy but... I think that for SuG, Takeru is turning into some kind of Aoi for AyAbie.

And trust me, I hate saying that.

Crazy Bunny Coaster look is on the OHP. Takeru looks like some crazy sci-fi video game character.

Lol, he reminds me of a chameleon.

Taken from an update blog:

For the encore, the band played their upcoming single for January 12th, β€œCrazy Bunny Coaster.” The song was created to celebrate the one year anniversary of their major label debut. SuG was very excited about the pending release, and explained to their fans that the greatest present they could be given would be a new single charting on the Oricon ranking charts. In fact, they even announced that if the single hit #5 on the charts, they would do a β€œ2-shot photo session with fans;" if it hit #3, they would give out a β€œhugs from the members present." And what about #1? Well if the single hits #1, fans who purchased the CD will receiving a β€œkiss from the members."

77.jpg

Well if the single hits #1, fans who purchased the CD will receiving a β€œkiss from the members."

Whores. If fans bought enough copies to get no.1 (at least 30kish on a really shit week), expect oral at least.

but i actually like to know how it sounds though

since their last single pretty good in my book.

And mmm..., oral :D

And what about #1? Well if the single hits #1, fans who purchased the CD will receiving a β€œkiss from the members'

WTF?!? That is stupid and would be the most rare scene I ever heard of.

very shallow minded sug.disband now.

Haha wtf guys come on! They sucked a few years ago but the recent stuff is quite good/catchy.

Looking forward to this one!

... Have you seen the preview for Crazy Bunny Coaster? D< It's terrifying. And nothing they've released has been as good as umbilical. And before that the only good song they had was Scheat.

Haha wtf guys come on! They sucked a few years ago but the recent stuff is quite good/catchy.

Looking forward to this one!

... Have you seen the preview for Crazy Bunny Coaster? D< It's terrifying. And nothing they've released has been as good as umbilical. And before that the only good song they had was Scheat.

/implying that umbilical is actually any good.

FFS, shit is trippy

can't stop watching

btw their website background is equally terrifying:

2899dhh.png

Looks like a fucked up version of the Cheshire Cat. (which I hate 'cause the Cheshire Cat kicks ass)

If this wasn't made by SuG, but Metronome or something similar, fanboys would be all over it.

This is hilarious and very true.

And what about #1? Well if the single hits #1, fans who purchased the CD will receiving a β€œkiss from the members'

brb, throwing up

Edit: Then again, I couldn't think of a better or more brilliant campaign. At least it is a lot better than releasing 10 different versions of the same single or something.

Sign in to follow this