Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SuG new maxi single "Crazy Bunny Coaster" release

lol ouch.

I'm not trying to vomit sunshine.

hahah that actually sounds horrible.

I'd complain if SUG disbanded 8) .

I wonder how the next single 's going to sound.

It's ok that you like them. Afterall, music appreciation is entirely subjective -- the real fools and idiots are the ones hating on you FOR liking them. Besides -- Herpes doesn't have the greatest taste in music at all...far from it, so for them to trash on YOU? i find that kind of contradictory.

I commend you for sticking with them even when all of these ass holes attacked you for it.

You're actually right.

no, i really doubt that's a new look. he just loves to be excentric.

And probably, after 4 singles, 2 of which have 2 main songs, they're going to release a new album soon. And I really hope they go on hiatus after that. They've been releasing way too much stuff lately and the quality goes down with every release (except R.P.G, that was actually a good single). So I really hope they take a long break. Like the GazettE did between Before I Decay and Shiver. Though I really expect the break is for good (not like the GazettE LOL)

Sorry for the off-topic, but the GazettE didn't go on hiatus due to musical matters. Every single (major) band on PSC went on a long time without any releases because their contract with King Records ran out. This 'hiatus' is what happens when a band is wrapping up a new contract with a new label (in this case, Sony Music). MUCC, miyavi and plenty of others have also done the same.

bands only go on "hiatus" when they're not selling well, and when they're forced to by management (D'espairsRay is a prime example). Bands like Alice Nine have supposedly been getting worse as each release goes on, yet they continue to do well (which is my assumption).

oh and on that note: GazettE would never be put on hiatus, never. They are PSCs best band, and biggest selling band, and they would NOT let that go to waste.

I said SuG should go on a hiatus. After that I said long break and then I put the GazettE as an example. Really, read properly.

And usually yes, bands go on a hiatus when they're not doing well. But well, I'm allowed to dream... sometimes.

it's only matter of time until Takeru wish to do solo project.

Just wait for it. And then they will going to take endless hiatus like An Cafe did.

He is very narcissistic, everyone can see that.

Yes, and since his vocal abilities have improved (you can tell by comparing both DVD's), his narcisism keeps going higher and higher every day~

I said SuG should go on a hiatus. After that I said long break and then I put the GazettE as an example. Really, read properly.

And usually yes, bands go on a hiatus when they're not doing well. But well, I'm allowed to dream... sometimes.

directed at me? if so: lol wat?

^ he's more into fashion than music, and he already has a fashion line, so I don't really see a solo project coming any time soon.

agreed.

he can't be running a boutique, his fashion sense's a drag. If he does, i am afraid to wonder about his boutique collections. It might be too colourful and shiny that a gay like me would run away D:

Since all other members dressed pretty well sometimes, so i am not gonna blame it to their stylist.

Btw if he was a model, maybe it's just for something like Supermarket catalouge and/or public service announcement poster? Like you know, poster about prostate cancer or something.

Lol wtf? His clothes wouldn't sell at all lol

I'll wear them and look more baller than he ever will.

Also, Your next post is 666. xD

He actually is going to model for magazine KERA, which is really 'impressive' since he's gonna be the first male to ever be in the cover.

Since when is he male?

Seriously, I don't wanna seem like a troll, but he has one of the worst fashion senses ever. I feel bad for whoever wasted their money buying those clothes D:

Sign in to follow this