Trombe

Develop One's Faculties new album "reincarnation" release

It is announced via their official website that the first press of Reincarnation is sold out and that 2nd press will be out on the 18th of November. It will contain the same tracks + a DVD. It will cost 2700¥ (taxes included).

The vocal layering in this sound godawful. Terrible mixing. Sounds like two songs playing at the same time once the chorus kicks in.

But the song itself is pretty cool. I'll forgive them once again for starting another song the exact same way (the funky guitar riff) as their two other singles. lol

The vocal layering in this sound godawful. Terrible mixing. Sounds like two songs playing at the same time once the chorus kicks in.

But the song itself is pretty cool. I'll forgive them once again for starting another song the exact same way (the funky guitar riff) as their two other singles. lol

I know what you mean, but I think that was intended. It fits the song title, the blurry spastic MV, and I bet it fits the lyrics theme. Personally, I loved it, that overlap glues in your head, it's catchy as fuck... curious to see how it would sound live... And the funky ADHD guitar riff is where they shine in my opinion, it's the "good" kind of repetitive, lol

The DVD with the 2nd press of "reincarnation" will contain 4 live tracks :

1. papillon

2. 結果論 (kekkaron)

3. 残念な唄 (zannenna uta)

4. it is what it is.

source : OHP